No announcement yet.

Some People On Here Don't Know **** About MMA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some People On Here Don't Know **** About MMA

I debated with some folk here about Brock losing to Fedor mainly due to Fedor's superior conditioning. Folks weren't having it until...

Goes to show that big brute force will only take you so far against someone much better conditioned to go the distance.

Brock's big, brute force was good while it lasted, and I knew it was a matter of time before someone got to him in the stamina department. As I expected, Brock would gas himself out eventually, setting himself up for defeat to a smaller man.

That said, would enjoy seeing a re-match against Brock and Cain to see if it was a fluke.

Brock would beat Fedor with relative ease, over power and dismantle Fedor

Valasquez is a better striker and wrastler than Fedor too and would beat him with ease. Just cuz Fedor is made to be a mythical character you beleive the hype

Brock lost to Cain because he chose to trade when he shouldnt have, he should have kept him against the fence and attempted it more and pace himself better like in his 2nd and 3rd fight in the UFC...he lost his first one cuz of the same reason, starting too fast and gets caught but this time it was by TKO

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post

Valasquez is a better striker and wrastler than Fedor too and would beat him with ease. Just cuz Fedor is made to be a mythical character you beleive the hype

Brock lost to Cain because he chose to trade when he shouldnt have, he should have kept him against the fence and attempted it more and pace himself better like in his 2nd and 3rd fight in the UFC...he lost his first one cuz of the same reason, starting too fast and gets caught but this time it was by TKO
      hahaha forget about it. lesnar is over rated.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
        I debated with some folk here about Brock losing to Fedor mainly due to Fedor's superior conditioning. Folks weren't having it until...

Goes to show that big brute force will only take you so far against someone much better conditioned to go the distance.

Brock's big, brute force was good while it lasted, and I knew it was a matter of time before someone got to him in the stamina department. As I expected, Brock would gas himself out eventually, setting himself up for defeat to a smaller man.

That said, would enjoy seeing a re-match against Brock and Cain to see if it was a fluke.
        Don't even worry about Gorrilla Dogs or his alts Cungle & Photomane. He just likes to talk to himself because he's a loser with no friends & no life. A closet ****sexual who cuts his wrist. Sad little emo.

Comment

Man you're such a fcking clown, i don't know if i should hate you or pity you.

Last night just proved that in a fight how much you can bench press doesn't help you much, if at all.

Brock is strong and has a wrestling background that's all he has going for him, he became champion with like 4 mma fights, didn't pay his dues and was given a pass because he was already famous.

People were riding Lesnar's balls so hard they refused to see it. Last night they saw the difference between a real fighter and a hypejob, the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
            Don't even worry about Gorrilla Dogs or his alts Cungle & Photomane. He just likes to talk to himself because he's a loser with no friends & no life. A closet ****sexual who cuts his wrist. Sad little emo.
            I'm not surprised.

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
            Man you're such a fcking clown, i don't know if i should hate you or pity you.

Last night just proved that in a fight how much you can bench press doesn't help you much, if at all.

Brock is strong and has a wrestling background that's all he has going for him, he became champion with like 4 mma fights, didn't pay his dues and was given a pass because he was already famous.

People were riding Lesnar's balls so hard they refused to see it. Last night they saw the difference between a real fighter and a hypejob, the end.
            It took a serious Mexican style as whoopin' on live TV to shock some folks back into reality.

Comment

Sometimes I wish you were not Canadian. It's embarrassing.

Comment

Fedor > any UFC heavyweight....

Comment

People are just easily fooled by ridiculous UFC marketing.

Every UFC promo has Joe Rogan going on about how Brock...

-has lunchbox fists
                  -moves like WW
                  -Is huge
                  -is strong
                  -is a modern day viking

people eat that **** up

While Brock did pose a threat as far as physicality was concerned, anyone with a brain should have known that it wouldn't have made a difference. Cain was technically superior everywhere, including wrestling.

Comment

Answer this question:

Which one of these fighters below has won a UFC Heavyweight championship title?

Fedor
                    Brock Lesnar

Can someone answer please?

Comment

Working...
                    X