Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delmonte's muscle building program... hype?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delmonte's muscle building program... hype?

I keep hearing so much about vince delmonte's program from buildmuscle.pcti-system. com and I was wondering if anyone here has ever tried it? Everwhere I look on the internet I hear people praising this guy like some kind of god and his program as if it was gods gift to body builders and hardgainers...It's almost like a weird cult of personality, reminds me of obama mania before he got elected. I'm about to start body building and I'm thinking about giving his program a go because of all the great things I hear about it and it's supposed unmatched effectiveness.. Can anyone out there verify these claims from first hand experience or dispell them as hype ALSO from first hand experience?? Thanks

Never heard of it. I've done HST and got some really good gains.. Is this a program you have to buy?

Comment

Originally posted by -Rabbit Punch- View Post
      Never heard of it. I've done HST and got some really good gains.. Is this a program you have to buy?
      Yeh its a program you have to buy but from everything ive ever read so far it appears well worth it

Comment

Don't buy one m8. There's plenty of free ones just as good. What are your goals?

Comment

Originally posted by ChRoNoxThexDon View Post
          I'm about to start body building
          No offense, but I really think you should reconsider. Body builders drop dead like flies from all the stuff they have to do to be successful.

Comment

This thread sounds like marketing. Never heard of the program.

Comment

Working...
            X