Post here if you doubt Cain.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post here if you doubt Cain.

Lets have your names heard!

Just it pic foreshadowing my near future.

I'd like him to beat the vanilla gorilla, but since I want it to happen it probably wont...

Comment

I doubt Cain, but I doubt Brock just as much.

Comment

Cain isnt man enough to beat Brock. Crazy how with the beard Brock Looks Like Hercules. I still remember the look on Cains face when Brock came back and beat Carwin. I saw fear.

Comment

I'm like 50-50 on this fight but I'm learning towards Cain a little bit. Cain might have too much on his arsenal.

Comment

Cain has all the tools to beat Brock. But if Lesnar manages to get on top of him then it's game over.

Comment

I doubt Cain, his best asset is his wrestling and Brock is superior in that department. His boxing is better then Brocks but that means zero when a guy 60 pounds heavier is just as fast as you and he shooting in for a supersonic shot

Comment

I keep going back & forth with this one. I doubt em both.

I think Lesnar is too big & strong for cain and cain's chin has been wobbled a few times so if lesnar gets him on his back and pounds away like against Mir then I have a hard time believing Cain survives.

If Cain keeps it standing though I think he can definitely beat Brock up. And if he can survive late I think he can beat Brock.

Comment

if this ends by rear naked choke............

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
                    I doubt Cain, his best asset is his wrestling and Brock is superior in that department. His boxing is better then Brocks but that means zero when a guy 60 pounds heavier is just as fast as you and he shooting in for a supersonic shot
                    Dumbest reasoning ever.

Brock is not a better wrestler than Cain in an MMA context. Even in an Amateur context, the gap is not very big at all.

Brock has a ****ty telegraphed bear hug tackle, Cain has throws, singles, doubles and trips. All of which he sets up with good striking. Brock just dives in and hopes his strength can get it to the ground. His technique is ****. Randy stuffed his Takedowns, and so did Carwin who isn't anywhere close to Brock's level in terms of MMA or Amateur wrestling credentials.

Randy stuffed Brock a few times and you're telling me that Cain, a man with better MMA wrestling, better footwork and movement than 95% of MMA heavyweights, better striking, and better cardio can't keep Brock off of him?

You're delusional.

Cain wins this handily and this fight will prove that this supposed "era" of massive brolic HW's that use physicality to compensate for lack of skill and technique was nothing more than a short phase.

Comment

Working...
                    X