No announcement yet.

Boxing DVD List

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing DVD List

Hi all, don't know if this is in the right place but here goes. I received an e-mail from a guy who I bought a DVD from, he attached his latest fight catalogue and is happy to make compilation DVD's. he's based in Ireland and seems a decent guy. His e-mail address is: chriscurryboxing@ntlworld.com

Lol
    Attached Files

how much were they?

Comment

I kno of Chris he used to write for the BBN.

should all be ok he is a decent enough chap.

Comment

Yeah this bloke is sound, he teamed up with an Aussie guy I used to get stuff from and they're doing some great business, the quality of the stuff is superb even fights from the late 70's early 80's have great quality. Another guy I get dvd's from because he's just up the road is Red Dragon who's stuff is also top notch & pretty cheap.

Comment

THAT COLLINS / ZENDO BARRY?

i did get a job lot off him a while back. good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by J !
            THAT COLLINS / ZENDO BARRY?

i did get a job lot off him a while back. good stuff.
            Yep that's the guy, must make a fortune!

Comment

yeah maybe, though some of his dvd's were super cheap some of the compilations and that only a fiver.

Comment

TheBrownBomber22: I paid £6 for the Benn/McLellan and another Benn fight on one disk. The quality is good and he's a decent guy.

Lol

Comment

I've had plenty of stuff off him before and its always been good, i got the same e-mail

Comment

Working...
                  X