No announcement yet.

CroCop is going to own Fedor.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CroCop is going to own Fedor.

The minute he tries to take him down....he is going to get hit with a serious knee to the face. After that....its all downhill. Mirko will knock him out with a kick, just like he did Igor.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Fedor won't shoot. Fedor will take down from the clinch.

Mirko's only chance to win is a high kick within the first min. as soon as it hits the floor the barage of punches will be too much. Mirko does not have the chin or Nog. Fedor broke Nog's orbital with the 3rd punch of their first fight.

Also If Nog couldn't get up (or didn't want to i dunno) Cro Cop won't be able to get up.

Yes Fedor's chin is suspect but then again no one has been able to keep him in a position to test it.

Fedor by GnP.

Comment

Originally posted by RunWithKnives
      The minute he tries to take him down....he is going to get hit with a serious knee to the face. After that....its all downhill. Mirko will knock him out with a kick, just like he did Igor.
      Igor? How about Igor, Dos Caras, Heath Herring, Magomedov, and best of all, Fedor's brother.

Comment

I don't think I've ever looked forward to a fighter losing more than CroCop. I can't wait for Fedor to deflate the CroCop bandwagon.

Comment

have you ever seen fedor shoot????? tell me that , he never does it , crocop wil go down down from a right hand or takedwon from the clinch

Comment

It could go either way really, every one talks about Cro-cop and his high kick, his boxing skills are overlooked. If Fedor gets it to the ground then it's his fight.

Comment

CroCop coulden't beat Silva, I highly doubt that he will beat Fedor. Fedor will go for a takedown immediately and we all know how bad CroCops ground game is. He was also knocked out by Randelman I believe so its obvious that his chin isn't stellar. Fedor is as complete of a fighter as it gets. Going to be a good match.

Comment

Fedor's chin will not hold up to the best striker in the business.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by enadeus
                  CroCop coulden't beat Silva, I highly doubt that he will beat Fedor. Fedor will go for a takedown immediately and we all know how bad CroCops ground game is. He was also knocked out by Randelman I believe so its obvious that his chin isn't stellar. Fedor is as complete of a fighter as it gets. Going to be a good match.
                  Not really a good benchmark there. The fight against Silva was only his 4th fight, and it was also over 3 years ago. I do believe that like any good fighter, he has improved leaps and bounds since then, and if you think he is the same fighter now as he was then, then you clearly don't follow MMA all that closely.

Comment

cro cops ground game has grown greatly no question about it. but he does not have it for fedor.

Fedor does not have a traditional ground game at all. his GnP is open, loose and extremely unorthodox. his striking style is unheard of and very powerfull.

crop cop will have to get it done standing he is inferior in every other aspect of the game. Cro Cop has great boxing and great kick boxing but thats not MMA. His sprawl is awesome but Fedor doesn't shoot.

Fedor will take him down from the clich and pound him senseless.

Comment

Working...
                    X