No announcement yet.

Coffee = Good?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee = Good?

I dunno. I heard it speeds up yer metabolism. So, is it good idea to drink coffee if ya want to lose weight?

It all depends on whats in your coffee and how much of it you drink. As long as you don't drink too much at once and don't load it up with sugar it can be fine. Too much coffee in short periods of time will raise blood sugar due to excess caffeine. Then insulin is dumped into the blood stream and stores it as fat. (http://www.ineedcoffee.com/03/coffeediet/) I'd take green tea over coffee any day though.

Comment

umm, I go to Dunkin Donuts like twice a day and shyt and get mah usual small coffee wit bit sugar and creme, LOL! I don't drink alot though.

Comment

Coffee=Bad

Switch to natural green tea if you must it will give you the caffeine you get from the coffee and clean out your system.

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
          Coffee=Bad

Switch to natural green tea if you must it will give you the caffeine you get from the coffee and clean out your system.
          could you please expand on that ma friend?

what's tis green tea,and where can I purchase it? How many times of drinking it is good?

Comment

You can purchase Green tea at your local market, preferably in the form of tea bags and you brew it yourself. A cup or two a day should be enough to keep you going......

Comment

coffe with a little light milk want hurt you.

coffe and anything else with caffein is very good the last days pushing ht e weight for a fight, cause it makes you pie more than you drink, strong coffe will also make it easier ****ting.

cut the creame and the sugar.

Comment

Manny P = Gay? Yes..

Comment

Thats true about the green tea it works wonders on the body keep it at about 8oz to 12 oz max a day though anything more than that is bad, caffine isnt exactly good for you especially while training but if you do decide to have it make sure to use very little if any sugar, and dont use cream use low fat or non fat milk doesnt exactly taste the same but much better for you especially if your in training and feel the need to have it.

Comment

shouldnt drink it every day (if ever)because it dehydrates you.thats the last thing you need when training. some study done a couple of years ago showed that if you are low in fluids the first body part to be affected is the brain.if i remember right the stats were :a 2% drop in body fluids is equal to a 20%drop in concentration.hardly ideal for someone going in to spar.

Comment

Working...
                    X