No announcement yet.

Congrats to Big Daddy....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Big Daddy....

Looks like he put on the best show.. From waht I understand the main event BJ vs Gracie was a flop.. Was Tyson there as a public figure or is he actually gonna be involved in a fight?? I think tyson would do well in K1.. Butterbean is in it lol..
    Was Tyson involved in any interviews after the show??

Tyson had some staged ring argument with Bob Sapp a year or two ago and nothing ever came of it. I think he supposedly signed a contract, but he never fought.

Comment

Originally posted by Cesaro
      Tyson had some staged ring argument with Bob Sapp a year or two ago and nothing ever came of it. I think he supposedly signed a contract, but he never fought.

I think it was becasue Sapp wanted it MMA rules. I may be wrong though.

Comment

Why was BJ and Renzo's bout a drag?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Bushido
          Why was BJ and Renzo's bout a drag?
          no, to the average fight fan or just someone that happened to watch it (my friend that was over), it would seem to be a boring fight.

now, it wasn't a stretch to call it a drag, during the first round, the action was all on the ground and even though alot of energy was spent, it wasn't alot of ground-n-pound, more of just clinching and trying to wear the other out. (I think the ref should've def. brought them back up, especially considering this is a crowd that has watched 'K-1 rule' fights basically the whole night and since it was the main event...guy did a crappy job in my opinion)

but it was a very exciting fight as far as strategy was concerned, each fighter tried to control the fight at their own pace, making it seem very boring to some. (You know the some im talking about). Penn got in some really good shots while in 'stand up' in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. just not alot of explosive action that you could see many times in Penn's fights. The weight was obviously a factor but he pulled it out nicely.

Oh, btw, Goodridge was like a mad-man in all 3 fights that night and def. deserves to go to eliminations in september.

Comment

Hey Shaolin Bushido, you post here too?

Once I get 20 posts on here, I'm taking a long hiatus. Also, once I reach 8,500 at The Dog....I might be done for good.

See you around buddy.

BTW....congrats to Gary Goodridge for pulling it off at 40 years of age.

Comment

K-1 (K-1 rules) is a fuking bad joke, I was watching Choi vs. Green Beret and I couldn't stop of missing "old" K-1 times with these wars in Paris of Mark Hunt, Leko, LeBanner, Abidi, Aerts, Hoost, Sefo...

Forget K-1!! K-1 Max Rules!!!

BTW where the **** is Martin Holm???

Comment

Originally posted by ArTofF16hT1ng
                Hey Shaolin Bushido, you post here too?

Once I get 20 posts on here, I'm taking a long hiatus. Also, once I reach 8,500 at The Dog....I might be done for good.

See you around buddy.

BTW....congrats to Gary Goodridge for pulling it off at 40 years of age.
                Sup Art? Ya, I post here because I sorta got attached to most of the Global guys and I also dig the boxing talk.

I understand bout the breaks ... come back and holler at us sometime. Peace.

Comment

Working...
                X