No announcement yet.

Fight Night is just unplayable now for me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Night is just unplayable now for me

It's not realistic at all, and EVERYBODY I fight does that pullback counter glitchlike move, and without it, it seems like all of the punches I land have no value. It doesn't pay to be skilled in the game...It's no fun. FNR3 was more playable than this.

I hate the footwork. And the styles that made such a big deal pre release was pointless.

Comment

I hate the judges. WTF seriously they are programmed to fk the player and give advantages to the opponent cpu.

Comment

FNR4 is an arcadey, repetitive pile of donkey fúck.

Comment

you guys must really suck

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            you guys must really suck
            No, I used to beat all of the top 100 on FNR4 leaderboards..but I refuse to exploit that stupid little counter glitch. everybody else does, its not boxing anymore, its an arcade game.

Comment

People are ******ed on combat games. They look for a cheap way to win and do it a thousand times over. What's the point in playing the game?

They obviously aren't fans of boxing. I like to make the fight realistic at least.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
                It's not realistic at all, and EVERYBODY I fight does that pullback counter glitchlike move, and without it, it seems like all of the punches I land have no value. It doesn't pay to be skilled in the game...It's no fun. FNR3 was more playable than this.
                Play me on round 3 then Gamertag/ HANFORD CA 559

Comment

The counterwindow does **** the game up a bit, i hate when they try to simulate a real sport and then throw in a counterwindow and a flash when you hit.

it seems like it'd be easy to just drop the gimicks and have a real boxing game.

They're just not ready to let go.

Either way i still enjoy the game, and i get accused of cheezing/spamming all the tim, but seriously name me one boxer who if they're opponent refused to block their head, wouldn't just throw a series of left hooks to the noggin?

Comment

FNR3 rapes FNR4. Round 4 sucks.

Comment

Working...
                    X