No announcement yet.

Chris Eubank vs Bernard Hopkins??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Eubank vs Bernard Hopkins??

Prime for Prime who would of won this match up between Eubank and Hopkins?
    Eubank
    56.52%
    Hopkins
    43.48%

I have Eubanks winning this !

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
      I have Eubanks winning this !
      I take it your a big british super middleweight fan?

Comment

Originally posted by Stallone60 View Post
        I take it your a big british super middleweight fan?
        yes mate i am ...i just think Eubank on his day was good enough/awkward enough to beat Hopkins ....another thing in their primes Eubanks was much bigger !

Comment

'Stop loving me, Mr. Hopkins.' Eubank would tax that ass.

Comment

Prime Eubank was not much bigger than a prime Hopkins. He may not have even been bigger at all. Prime Eubank was a MW for the record, same as Hopkins. Man wasn't the same after he ended Watson's career, which was his first fight campaigning at SMW, and a fight he was clearly losing before the KO...

Those of you acting like Eubank has this hands down I question if you even watched a prime Hopkins box. He's not widely considered one of the 5 greatest Middleweights for no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Obama View Post
              Prime Eubank was not much bigger than a prime Hopkins. He may not have even been bigger at all. Prime Eubank was a MW for the record, same as Hopkins. Man wasn't the same after he ended Watson's career, which was his first fight campaigning at SMW, and a fight he was clearly losing before the KO...

Those of you acting like Eubank has this hands down I question if you even watched a prime Hopkins box. He's not widely considered one of the 5 greatest Middleweights for no reason.
              How do you make that out ...?? hopkins in his prime was a MW and Eubank in his prime was SM that had to boil right down to make the weight....its been said before that on fight Night Eubanks was know to weight up and around 13 and a half stone and pretty ripped !
              I disagree mate ...i think Eubank naturally was a bigger man than hopkins !
              Last edited by CiganoBoxer; 06-12-2010, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Super Middleweight = Bogus Division

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                  Super Middleweight = Bogus Division
                  I agree ...But you could say the same about many weight classes though

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
                    I agree ...But you could say the same about many weight classes though
                    And I do: Old-School-Eight or it don't rate!

Poet

Comment

Working...
                    X