No announcement yet.

UFC or PRIDE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC or PRIDE

To me ufc has fighters that are currently the best in the world. Pride has tons of fighters that have big names. Unfortunatly for pride, all of there big name fighters are old ufc fighters. Or they are fighters that dont belong in mma (Sapp). I would take Arlovski, Hughes, Liddel, Parisian, Coutour, and Tanner against any pride fighters in their division.

Who would you take against Pride or Who would you take from Pride to go against UFC?

A lot of people would disagree with you on that, but its not as big a gap as it used to be.

There are reasons for it, many of which I shouldn't really discuss as they will etheir 1. Cause pointless fighting 2. Break a promise I made to a friend of mine about some interesting information he gave me.

Ethier way, you will probably get some heat from people here over your statement, but its not far from the truth.

Comment

Arlovski is UFC's best fighter. He'd give Fedor, Nogueira, CroCop and Sergei great fights.

Chuck Liddell over Rampage? We know that one. Chuck Liddell over Shogun , Silva, Minotoro? I'm sure Chuck was surprised as the rest of us when the UFC judges gave him the win over Amar, even with the weight difference. His fight with Bustamante should have been a draw.

Couture against Silva, Rampage, Shogun, Minotoro? Couture is a rooster, but these would be very tough fights for him.

Tanner in comparison to Kondo, Henderson, Bustamante, Minowa, Chonan, Amar Suloev. Yea, I'm sure he could win some, but *any*?

Yea, a lot of these guys have fought for the UFC, but that doesn't mean anything. It just means UFC promotors are sheisters and can't keep a good fighter when they get one. Dana didn't train these guys or make them who they are today.

Comment

Pride has the best fighters. Fedor, CroCop, Noguera, or Kharatonov would all most likely beat any of the UFC Heavyweights, Arvloski would be the only one to give any of them trouble. In the LHW group Pride has the three of the top 5 with Silva, Rampage, and Shogun. Rampage beat the snot out of Chuck and Silva and Shogun whooped up on Rampage pretty good. I agree UFC has better fighters at 185 and 170, 185 is kinda a toss up though, I'd love to see Rich Franklin or Evan Tanner fight Hendo, Kondo, or Sakuraba. As for all of there big name fighters being UFC vets, Out of the first 7 guys I names, Vanderlei Silva is the only to have fought in UFC...

Comment

Sapp is with K-1, not Pride.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Beelzebub

Go check the pride webpage jackass

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Beelzebub

He is 2 and 1 in pride. So before you open your mouth make sure you know what the **** you are talking about.

Comment

LOL @ this *******, he fought in Pride/K-1 mix shows. K-1 and Pride used to loan eachother fighters before Takada and Inoki had a falling out. So before you open your mouth Know what the **** you're talking about....

Comment

kaps is correct, bob sapp is a k-1 contracted fighter. he's had 3 fights in pride, but about 12 fights in K-1.

Comment

Originally posted by RastaSmoker
                    Go check the pride webpage jackass
                    Hahahah, Pride website also has Matt Serra listed who has never fought for them so being on their website is meaningless dumbass.

Comment

Working...
                    X