No announcement yet.

Need to tone up. Advice.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to tone up. Advice.

Guys I'm not fat, but am not toned. Whats the quickest way to get a good set of arbs, plus some developed pedtoral muscles?

pectoral muscles can be done by either pushups or by weightlifting. If you are reallly weak in the pecs, i start with the pushups. I can get into more detail if you like.

The abs are simple. do crunches 3x30, leg lifts 3x30, hip thrust 3x30, side crunchs 3x30(each side), reverse crunch 3x30, leg raises 3x30 if you can hang from something. There are more excercise, if you want more ask.

There's the dieting, no junk food, sodas, ice cream, and candy. Drink a little more water and eat healthy.

Do a little running to help get rid of water film. i do 30mins worth of wind sprint. Some prefer jogging, it's preference

Comment

bench press with hands wide and hands closer together on bar, hands further apart gives u a bulky, muscle bulk chest, further in does triceps

Comment

Thanks. I've already cut out chocolate, and drink only diet varities of soda pops ect. I had better join a gym.

Comment

Originally posted by angelo_dundee
          Thanks. I've already cut out chocolate, and drink only diet varities of soda pops ect. I had better join a gym.

I would cut out all carbonated beverages, personally I would only stick with natural foods and beverages.

Water, water, water.

Whole grain foods and natural foods nothing run through the mill or in a box.

Fruits, vegetables, whole grains, Lean white meat.

Comment

Originally posted by ricecrispi
            If you are reallly weak in the pecs, i start with the pushups. I can get into more detail if you like.
            if you could please. I dont do weights im just looking for a good way of getting rid of the man boobs i currently have.

Comment

Working...
            X