No announcement yet.

Arm swet and arm-pit skin rips apart sometimes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arm swet and arm-pit skin rips apart sometimes

Isn't painful or anything. When I jog sometimes I box and move my head alot. I wonder if people outside who drive by or playing baseball or soccer think its weird when someone is jogging by them boxing the air and moving there head.

Also, I put Old-spice High Endurance blue antiperspirant deodorant on and even then I swet out this odd white stuff from my arm-pit! That mostly happens if I swet alot, and when I play pc games on my 470 gtx it runs so damn hot gets up to about 70-80 that I start swetting from it.

your point?

Comment

Originally posted by Righthandbanger View Post
      your point?
      What do you think is my point? Moron, I'm wondering what the **** this white stuff coming out my arm-pit is. Is this where you come back with your childish response and say jizz? Oh wait, I won't give you that opportunity. Ignored, ****ing ass!

Also wondering if there's something I can put under my arms to stop the skin from ripping since I don't believe its suppose to be normal for your armpit skin to tear.

Comment

JAJAJAJA, I saw that one comment earlier from you Shadow asking me to upload pictures. That comment doesn't offend me, you didn't have to delete your comment. Here's the pictures by the way!

Now remember my old-spice stick is blue! So why am I swetting out white stuff?

Comment

My dad says I'm basically a dumb ass and am wearing way too much antiperspirant/deodorant.

Comment

For the skin ripping, you can use vaseline or theres a product you can buy at a running store (or maybe any sports store) called Body Glide. Meant to prevent irratation or chaffing from sking rubbing together. Vaseline is cheaper but the other stuff is better becuase it isn't greasy like vaseline.

Comment

you might be having an allergic reaction to the deodorant or something cause i never seen that before

Comment

For starters **** the deo.

Comment

Its cause you're running Nvidia Brah.

Comment

That is nasty. If deo is bothering you, search the web for a product called pure stone. It's a crystal you wet and rub on your arm pits after you shower. No scent but kills the bacteria under your arms so you don't stink.

Comment

Working...
                    X