No announcement yet.

HE pulled a knife on my mom!!!! WWYD?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HE pulled a knife on my mom!!!! WWYD?

So i was at MY Birthday party this weekend and it was going great i was BBQing people were tlkn laughing having a good time. Until my mothers boyfriend decided to get stupid. He was drunk and wanted to leave in the car but my mom hid the keys. He was going crazy looking for them all over the house lke a dummy.... so after everyone sang happy b-day to me we were ALL sitting in the living room having cake and tlking when this fools storms in the living room and goes to my moms face yelling aggressivly for the keys.....

NOW this is when he pulled a knife from his pocket and pionted it at my mom from his thigh so that the rest of the room couldnt see it, BUT I SAW IT!!!! I jump up asking him wht the **** is up with the knife, at this point he ties to hide it again cuz he's been caught. he turns at me and im yelling at him to give it to me he does but i unleash the mother of all right hooks on his jaw and put him to sleep for(no bull****) 6 min, im tlkn flat on his back out snoring!!! first time i ever did somthing like that.

Would you guys have done the same thing or should i not have hit him after i took the knife?

hell yea... id spark that ***** out quick... good job... f0ck that crazy *******

any updates?

Comment

time to buy a gun

Comment

depends on your neighborhood. In my neighborhood he would probably get found and beat on like a torture. Nothing CRAZY torturous like electricity or whatever nonsense but people would definitely take turns beating him. I say depends on the neighborhood because eventually everyone finds out but people would not say anything because he disrespected/crossed the line and then report him to the police anyway, nobody would snitch. But if it was a good neighborhood where if something like the beating were to happen (i guess you would call it vigilante justice) and people would snitch or call the cops then I say just report him to the cops and sit back and wait (depending on if he's a person that would retaliate). Either way, go to the police and file a report and whatever's necessary because you just never know nowadays. For the record, yes he would've probably gotten stabbed himself I know my cousins (not me, I'm not like that, although I would have definitely laid him out) would have done him dirty and then reported that he swung at my mom with the knife. Take care and hope everything goes well.

Comment

What did he do when he woke up?

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
            What did he do when he woke up?
            i wasnt there when he woke up but was told he didnt know what happened then when they told him he started crying talkn bout no1 understands him blah blah blah.... i knocked him into rehab tho, so there is a positive i guess.

Comment

Working...
            X