Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For 40 mill, it would be no problem to flush the system out...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For 40 mill, it would be no problem to flush the system out...

... click n' read

Many of you have already cast judgment on a fighter who disapproved of a specific portion regarding the OST as a sign of PED usage. I don't know fellas, if you were using PEDs and you had a chance to make 40 million, i'm sure you'd find a way to clean out your system and collect your check and smile all the way to the bank(win or lose).

I think we can all agree that in theory, if a multi-million dollar prizefighter can afford the best PEDs in the world, i'm sure, they can also afford to clean their system out for 40 mill.

The reality of it is, this whole OST that ***** and Shane are doing is not entirely random !! They know exactly the time frame when the OST's will be starting and ending(The moment they signed for it all the way to the end of the fight). Do you guys really think a prizefighter would even bother using PEDs(if he were to be using) knowing that he has entered into a contract with OSTs going on, duh.

Yeah, just go ahead and cheat on your test while the teacher is looking over your back. C'mon fellas, give the guy some credit,lmao
    Last edited by 1 on 1; 04-15-2010, 01:55 AM.

Oops, sorry fellas, I wasn't paying attention, this topic should be in NSB.

Comment

Working...
    X