No announcement yet.

Free Standing Heavy Bags

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Standing Heavy Bags

Hey everybody, question for all you highly edumacted and intelligent folks around here.

I currently live in an apartment building, therefore I can't be drilling holes in all the walls and ceilings, but I'd very much like to hook myself up with a punching bag. I've got an option on a free standing set of a heavy bag and speed bag, but I don't know if these are even useful or halfway reliable, so I'd like to ask alllll of you for your opinions.

I figure it's a good way to make the 3.00 dollars an hour I make as a call center supervisor work for me!

What's a "standing heavy bag?" if it's the ones with water you're talking about they're quite good. G-force is a ***** with them though, the 1st week with it was kind of rough on the joints but after it goes smooth. Don't expect to give hard powershots with it though, I've hurt my wrist everytime I tried because of my manly punches

Comment

Yea the free standing bags were exzclty designed for home use there basically the dame thing used in the gym and it is steardy and will last you.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Blitz
        What's a "standing heavy bag?" if it's the ones with water you're talking about they're quite good.
        Really, I have never used one before, but I haven't heard too many good things about them. Maybe i'll give one a shot.

Comment

I kinda phrased it wrong. The ones with the water filled base would be alright, but I should have said free standing frame.

The frame itself isn't connected to the ceiling, it's just stabilized by weights on the floor. Like this one.

http://store.everlastboxing.com/ever...bag-stand.html

Comment

yea thts good just you might need a heavier bag

Comment

Working...
            X