Me hitting the bag just for you guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me hitting the bag just for you guys

here's me hitting the bag, i just wanted criticism on my form

i picked up boxing as a hobby way back in march 2009. i only just got this heavy bag, i really like it.

i'm 5'9" tall, 200 lbs (DAMMIT)

i'll take criticism, and i'll take it like a man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VutbxeeX3Es

and i also filmed from an angle showing my legs, to show you guys what's going on down there

Comment

1) keep ur right hand up when u bring it back
      2) keep ur right foot out more because ur feet look like there lined up with each other and thats causing u to go off balance when u punch.
      3) dont hit the bag so low.
      other then that it was pretty good for someone whos been boxing a year. also id encourage u to go to a boxing gym, so u dont pick up anymore bad habbits. good luck!!

Comment

ur heads aching for a breaking. get your hands up and quit leaning forward.

Comment

go to a gym.....

Comment

Damn, all this this I thought you were Jamaican.

Comment

First I will give you props for posting an 8 minute vid. Most only put up a minute or two and are ****ed at the end of it. Pointless. Will watch it proper after.

Comment

Originally posted by rskumm21 View Post
                Damn, all this this I thought you were Jamaican.
                I know seriously. It's like a really hot girl was feathering my balls, then all of a sudden she isn't even Jamaican.

Comment

first of all get to a boxing gym. i used to be like u thinking i could train myself, when u go to a real gym u will fid out u cant. no matter how much u know about boxing or how talented u are.

put your hands up, your chin is exposed all the time. especially when u punch u drop your hands way down.

stop leaning forward, your footwork seems bad and u square up to much. props for attempting to move your head but u need alot of work on it, headmovement takes time though so be patient.

Comment

please join a gym and get some proper coaching

Comment

Working...
                    X