Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMA has a New Superstar !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] MMA has a New Superstar !!!

watch out anderson

Comment

nice background song

Comment

LMAO, **** boxer, **** MMA fighter. Is he joking or what. I see women who started boxing 3 months ago in my gym who could KO him.

Comment

*yawn* I was hoping it was epic beard man. Red K sent

Comment

lol, this is funny. good luck.

Comment

this guy has a history of shti talking on the internet, he got called out and pussied out of a fight with a member of this forum a couple years back, I think theres a video of it somewhere, after that he decided boxing wasn't for him and took up mma, he's **** at both lol

copypasta:

I know this has been bothering many people that have been exposed to the racist, ignorant, stupid, and very very funny Charlie Zelenoff videos. After seeing such a human acting so cruel and foul i decided i need to put an end to this parasite. So i called him to a sparring match. Now this story is nothing without a video, but i still feel like the truth should be told. In the end when the argument was at its peak in broad daylight in front of Johnny Rockets on melrose, across the street from TIGERS BOXING. Charlie Zelenoff took a swing at me, and i clipped him with a right hook before he KUD connect. Immediately after wards, he fell to the floor knocked out for 10 min. After trying ad tryig to bring this poor kid back to reality with ice water and a few slaps, nothing. I then asked my brother to lift him and bring him to the car. We drove the respectable LIMP Charlie to his home. So i thought this was over. Until he started making a bunch of story's up online, and not being a man about being knocked out. So I called him, and he challenged me to a sparing match. Being the man that i am, i agreed without anger, and asked the time. I got there a 6:30 pm just as he had asked. The rest is in the video. I feel that this video gives me credit for both events. This is the real Charlie Zelenoff people, so please, make no mistake. This kid is SICK in the head, and is unstable. I hope all of you fully enjoy this video, Love all of you Anti - Zelenoff's.

Cliffs : Charlie called out the guy with beard ( Oleg ) the day before and Oleg knocked Charlie out with 1 punch .
              Charlie kept talking shllt
              Oleg , his brother and few more guys showed up at the gym Charlie trains at to settle it for good in the ring 1 on 1 .
              Old guy with glasses is Charlie's dad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dIIUQaIE5E

After getting exposed he came up with the idea to start training MMA .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dIIUQaIE5E
              Last edited by snakey112; 03-17-2010, 05:23 PM.

Comment

how can someone be sooo sadly delusional.....?

Comment

i've been sick for the past few weeks and haven't seen the inside of my muay thai gym all year, but heck, i would get up off my deathbed and pay $50 to spar that kid muay thai. haha

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
                    lol...that is the worst telegraphed right hand I have ever seen in my life

Comment

Working...
                    X