Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pedro Rizzo vs. Sergei Kharitonov in June 26!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedro Rizzo vs. Sergei Kharitonov in June 26!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rizzo confirmed to fight at Pride

It's official! Pedro Rizzo will do a super-fight at the second phase of Pride GP heavyweight, which happens on next June 26, at Saitama Super Arena, in Japan. Ruas Vale-Tudo's athlete will face Sergey Kharitonov. Russian Kharitonov is already known by Brazilians. A year ago, Russian defeated Murilo Ninja at Pride and in last December, he was defeated by Rodrigo Minotauro by unanimous referee's decision. Searched by TATAME.com, Rizzo confirmed the fight, but he preferred not saying a word about it. "I am training hard," he said. The event will also feature Rodrigo Minotauro taking on Pawel Nastula.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Holy ****! I nearly did a backflip off my chair when I read this.

Where'd you read that? I heard it was Rizzo vs. Alekzander Emilianenko. Kharatonov is gonna be a tough fight for Rizzo....

Comment

www.tatame.com.br

It's already up on the English version of the site.

Rizzo wins.

Comment

Gracias Bubz. Rizzo is one of my all time favorites, but he hasnt fought in a while, and Kharitonov is no slouch. It's a hard fight to call....

Comment

Kharitonov by KO

Comment

I think Kharitonov leaves himself open for overhands and hooks, specially when he goes to the body. HArd fight to call endeed, but I got Rizzo by Dec.

Comment

I think Kharitonov leaves himself open for low kicks more than anything, Pedro could exploit that. This is a hard fight to call, I'll sleep on it before I make a prediction. This one might start out slow and turn into a war.

Comment

Awesome stand-up fight. This one will get hella bloody before it's over.

Comment

It's not like Kharitonov is hard to hit or anything and that spells trouble against Rizzo but Rizzo's tentative nature also spells trouble for Rizzo, so they are both in trouble and I can't pick a winner yet.

Comment

If Pedro throws, he stands a good chance of winning, just like any of his fights. It just depends if he remembers he is a good fighter or not.

Comment

Working...
                    X