No announcement yet.

I need of good excersizes for lower abs and shoulders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need of good excersizes for lower abs and shoulders

Any help would be appreciated gentlemen. I have lost damn near 50lbs in the last 12 months. I am getting married and looking to get in shape for honeymoon. Right now i am about 185-190lbs I stand at 5 foot 8 inches. I have trouble with lower chest area, and lower abs. Also looking for good shoulder work out. If you guys could point me in the right direction for those trouble areas i would appreciate it....Lefty

Leg raises and decline situps are good for the lower abs.
    Decline bench press, dips and dumbell pullover are good for the chest.

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
      Any help would be appreciated gentlemen. I have lost damn near 50lbs in the last 12 months. I am getting married and looking to get in shape for honeymoon. Right now i am about 185-190lbs I stand at 5 foot 8 inches. I have trouble with lower chest area, and lower abs. Also looking for good shoulder work out. If you guys could point me in the right direction for those trouble areas i would appreciate it....Lefty

Hmmm 5'8" 190 lbs. and you're saying you lost 50 lbs already. Well you can get another liposuction to lose the other 20 lbs.I suppose.

All kidding aside what do you need to lose it for?. I doubt for athletic purposes.Or you just want to announce that you are going to get MARRIED!! to everybody.

Do 1,000 pushup, 2,000 leg raise,2,000 sit ups everyday for the next 2 weeks and that will do you!!!

Comment

Rear Pec Deck Machine 2-3 sets at 10-12 reps as a warm up exercise
        Military Bench Press 2-3 warm up sets then do a triple drop on the working set at 8-10 reps
        Seated Dumbbell Lat raises again 2-3 warm up sets, triple drop on working set
        Seated Dumbbell front raises 2-3 warm up sets, triple drop working set
        Machine Press 2 sets, light weight around 12 reps

A triple drop is when you start with one weight that you can do 8-10 reps with, then when u are done doing those reps you drop the weight pick up a little lighter weight and do another 8-10 reps. Then you drop that weight again and grab a lighter weight for another 8-10. No break in between drops.

Comment

[QUOTE=Danny Gunz;7520995]Rear Pec Deck Machine 2-3 sets at 10-12 reps as a warm up exerciseMilitary Bench Press 2-3 warm up sets then do a triple drop on the working set at 8-10 reps
          Seated Dumbbell Lat raises again 2-3 warm up sets, triple drop on working set
          Seated Dumbbell front raises 2-3 warm up sets, triple drop working set
          Machine Press 2 sets, light weight around 12 reps

A triple drop is when you start with one weight that you can do 8-10 reps with, then when u are done doing those reps you drop the weight pick up a little lighter weight and do another 8-10 reps. Then you drop that weight again and grab a lighter weight for another 8-10. No break in between drops.[/QUOTE]

All these does not work the shoulder mainly.
          For one rear peck deck work more on your lats.
          Bench press for your pecs.

ANd how do you do the "seated dumbbell lat raise?.

Comment

try lower body russian twists for lower abs, type them in on google or something. they are a very challenging excercise.

Comment

Dunno but it sounds like you need more running than anything else, once you finish running bust a few pushups, pullups, dips, situps, crunches.

Comment

All these does not work the shoulder mainly.
                For one rear peck deck work more on your lats.
                Bench press for your pecs.

ANd how do you do the "seated dumbbell lat raise?.
                Rear pec deck and the machine press arent suppose to mainly target your shoulders in this workout. The pec deck is supposed to be a warm up for your shoulder (which if done right it hits your shoulder). And the machine press is just a cool down type of workout that obviously mainly targets your chest but it hits your shoulder at the bottom of the motion.

Maybe I should have been more specific it is seated dumbbell lateral raise and seated dumbbell front raises. And yes both of them specifically target the shoulder

Lateral Raise: http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/...eralRaise.html

Front Raise: http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/...rontRaise.html
                Last edited by Danny Gunz; 02-16-2010, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                  Rear pec deck and the machine press arent suppose to mainly target your shoulders in this workout. The pec deck is supposed to be a warm up for your shoulder (which if done right it hits your shoulder). And the machine press is just a cool down type of workout that obviously mainly targets your chest but it hits your shoulder at the bottom of the motion.

Maybe I should have been more specific it is seated dumbbell lateral raise and seated dumbbell front raises. And yes both of them specifically target the shoulder

Lateral Raise: http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/...eralRaise.html

Front Raise: http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/...rontRaise.html
                  Ah "lateral" I thought it was latisimus....
                  agreed then. but standing up is ok too as long as the knee is bent and not swinging like a pendulum.do light weights to start with.
                  do front and side raise to isolate the deltoid.
                  Seated military press (dumbell or barbell)for the overall shoulder.I prefer the barbell though.

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
                    Why don't you post a pic(w/o showing your face). It's easier to determine whether you need to hit those particular areas harder or just have to diet harder.

Sometimes it isn't so much that you need to add another exercise movement to the problem area, maybe you need to add more veggies and cutout some more sugar from your diet. Your genetic predisposition has alot to do with it too.

Comment

Working...
                    X