Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Camacho vs. Haugen I - Was Camacho robbed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camacho vs. Haugen I - Was Camacho robbed?

Not counting that Haugen failed the post-fight drug test that made this fight a no contest...
    I had Camacho winning the fight even with the point deducted for not punching Haugen, but what do you think?
    Camacho was robbed.
    75.00%
    Haugen earned the victory.
    25.00%

Obvious robbery, glad it was changed to a no contest because of the drugs or whatever

Comment

ScTrojan, this was an obvious robbery but Chavez/Whitaker wasn't? I think Camacho deserved the nod even with the point deduction

Comment

Camacho didn't hit anyone with almost a dozen low blows

Comment

Giving Haugen every benefit of the doubt plus the point deduction he doesn't even win 5 rounds. And the reason for the deduction wasn't even Camacho's fault. He went to touch gloves and Haugen pulled his back. Then Haugen celebrated the deduction, like enthusiastically. ***** move at it's finest.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
            Camacho didn't hit anyone with almost a dozen low blows

Low blows don't factor in the scoring if the referee doesn't penalize the boxers. Was Whitaker even warned?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
              Low blows don't factor in the scoring if the referee doesn't penalize the boxers. Was Whitaker even warned?
              Whitaker was warned about 5x Cortez never took a point away. That fight shouldn't have even made it to the 12th Whitaker should of been DQ'd in the 6th round

Comment

Working...
              X