No announcement yet.

Heavy Rain is just a bunch of quicktime events

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Heavy Rain is just a bunch of quicktime events

featuring "characters" that look like wax figurines from a cheap back country wax museum!

Seriously, what is the hype about this game? shenmue did the same thing like 10 years ago.

Fuck off.
    ---

Comment

I think you need to look up a game called Indigo Prophecy(Fahrenheit) to see how this game is gonna be.(same developers) Basically a next gen version of that that is far more deep. Yet another game too powerful to be played on 360.

Now what's funny is that 360 game coming out called Milo. Now that is LMAO worthy.
      Last edited by Ether; 01-07-2010, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RiΖΟ View Post
        Fuck off.
        ---

Originally posted by Ether View Post
        I think you need to look up a game called Indigo Prophecy(Fahrenheit) to see how this game is gonna be.(same developers) Basically a next gen version of that that is far more deep. Yet another game too powerful to be played on 360.

Now what's funny is that 360 game coming out called Milo. Now that is LMAO worthy.

Comment

It's like Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy) which was an excellent game. I'm not entirely sure about Heavy Rain but if the story, pacing and atmosphere are as good as Fahrenheit then it's going to be an incredible game.

The character models look excellent too.

Comment

Tis a shame, i must admit.

I think ill turn my 360 AND PS3 that i own off and go play some Crysis Warhead on PC, which ****s all over the PS3 and 360, because remember, its all about graphics!

Comment

Yes and comparing a computer to 2 game consoles is completely the right way to think too!

Btw, you're almost 10 years late with getting into FFX. What took so long?

I'm gonna red K you because it looks funny plus I think the red matches Auron in the av.

Comment

It's funny how you take anything said about a console you own so personally. Chill the **** out and just play games you like dude.

Comment

Please, since you review my posts in this section now.. define taking anything from a post on a forum 'So personally' I gotta see this..

Comment

Ether, what do you mean "getting into" final fantasy X?

I was IN final fantasy x dude!

I love bringing the pc thing up because PS3 stans know that there console is taking it up the arse from microsoft, and always use the minute extra power of the ps3 to trash the 360.

PS3 stans are the worst.

Comment

Working...
                    X