Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The creator of Zelda Ocarina of Time wants to remake the game?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The creator of Zelda Ocarina of Time wants to remake the game?

Is that a good idea or bad? I think its a good idea.

i'd like to see a remake for the ds

Comment

If something is great it don't need a remake.

Comment

Its a good idea, the game is the greatest of all time, I'd love to see a hd remake, but no ****ing gimmicky controls thankyou very much!

Comment

Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
          If something is great it don't need a remake.
          Agreed. Although I won't lie: The prospect of playing classics like Goldeneye and Resident Evil 2 with today's graphics does give me a semi.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
            Agreed. Although I won't lie: The prospect of playing classics like Goldeneye and Resident Evil 2 with today's graphics does give me a semi.
            Thats what the creator wants to do, update the graphics and the gameplay features. I think its a great idea, since he is the original creator of the game so I doubt he just does a sloppy job at making it. I'm sure he'll make it great. I hope the final battle is the same still, it had to be one of the most epic battles out of any video game I've ever played.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
              Thats what the creator wants to do, update the graphics and the gameplay features. I think its a great idea, since he is the original creator of the game so I doubt he just does a sloppy job at making it. I'm sure he'll make it great. I hope the final battle is the same still, it had to be one of the most epic battles out of any video game I've ever played.

Majoras mask started out life as a planned "Directors cut" of Ocarina of time, featuring new dungeons, and a graphical facelift, and ended up getting canned and made into MM, so this would be like that "Directors cut" finally happening

Comment

HD.....non of that wii ****...

Comment

legendary games shouldn't be touched.

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
                    legendary games shouldn't be touched.
                    Well the creator of that game wants to touch it up one more time, google it if you don't believe me. And I'm glad he is!

Comment

Working...
                    X