No announcement yet.

Off Days

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off Days

i am only able to goto my boxing gym 3 times a week. On my off days what are some simple exercises to keep myself from feelin out of shape? right now i just jog and do some pushups...

ppush ups pull ups chin ups running you could get a medicine ball and do **** with that plyometric stuff ive found stuff to just from running in neighborhood or through a park

Comment

yea i just run through my local park. this is kinda off-topic but would one of those freestanding everlast bags at home be worth the money? im still a beginner anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Journeyman
        yea i just run through my local park. this is kinda off-topic but would one of those freestanding everlast bags at home be worth the money? im still a beginner anyway.

hey man, i do not recommend the free standing bags

Comment

i recommend to stay away from everlast bags in general i think they make cheap products i bought a speedbag and its crap it doesnt bounce back or anything lol its like hitting a rock go with RINGSIDE

Comment

what i do sometimes in my off days is to go to a fitness gym, this is because i can do weightlifting and improve enlarge all aspects of the body.

Comment

mate, go down the park and play some football or soccer with some mates, for 30mins or something, u have heaps of fun and keeps ya fit. I really reccommend it, it is more fun than boxing training by yaself, and get ya mind off boxing. I found going to beach with mates, bike riding wif mates can do wonders for ya. individual training such as boxing, is more mentally draining on ya, cos really got no-one 2 compete with. for example, we all know boring skipping or punching the bag can get. Everyone gets off days man and theres always ways to get around it.

Comment

Working...
              X