No announcement yet.

Injured my damn shoulder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injured my damn shoulder

This happened a while back, before a fight I had in September. I even fought twice since then. I've been getting a sharp pain in my right shoulder some times when training. I never said anything to my trainer or nothing. I just kind of ignored it to be honest. Now it's getting worse than ever. Every time I throw my right it kills me. My trainer noticed today and asked me what the fuks wrong with me lol.

He told me to take a week off, and at some point during the week go get my shoulder checked out.

I don't even know how this happened. One day I just started getting pains. Now it's getting worse. This sucks I just hope it's nothing bad.

Id suggest you stop training and go check with our doc to see if its a torn rotator cuff muscle or tendon. I torn muscles in my shoulder and it can get very serious.

Anti inflammatory pills, ice and lots of care until you know what it is.

Comment

I feel your pain bro..

I had a pain on my pectorial muscle last month.. It healed up though.. I'm back to training and it feels like I'm starting over again.

Comment

Originally posted by RTS View Post
        This happened a while back, before a fight I had in September. I even fought twice since then. I've been getting a sharp pain in my right shoulder some times when training. I never said anything to my trainer or nothing. I just kind of ignored it to be honest. Now it's getting worse than ever. Every time I throw my right it kills me. My trainer noticed today and asked me what the fuks wrong with me lol.

He told me to take a week off, and at some point during the week go get my shoulder checked out.

I don't even know how this happened. One day I just started getting pains. Now it's getting worse. This sucks I just hope it's nothing bad.

stretch it as often as possible and do some weights (take your time), that should help if its a muscular problem, is that shoulder smaller than the other one?

Comment

Originally posted by doomer36 View Post
          Id suggest you stop training and go check with our doc to see if its a torn rotator cuff muscle or tendon. I torn muscles in my shoulder and it can get very serious.

Anti inflammatory pills, ice and lots of care until you know what it is.
          Agreed. My trainer said he's not letting me train anyway till I find out what it is so I have no choice.

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
          I feel your pain bro..

I had a pain on my pectorial muscle last month.. It healed up though.. I'm back to training and it feels like I'm starting over again.
          Yea it sucks man. It started a while back and I was like after my next fight I'll get it checked out. Then after that fight I was like alright after my next fight. Then after that fight I did the same thing lol. Now it's worse than ever and I feel like an idiot . I feel you on the starting over again too, I hate taking time off and then getting back into it.

Originally posted by DORADO, PR View Post
          stretch it as often as possible and do some weights (take your time), that should help if its a muscular problem, is that shoulder smaller than the other one?
          Thanks for the advice. I don't think it's smaller. I'm going to get it checked out on Friday.

Comment

just take it easy on the right arm. keep running, keep banging with the left and just give the right a rest until it gets better.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee1460 View Post
              just take it easy on the right arm. keep running, keep banging with the left and just give the right a rest until it gets better.
              Yea that's what I'm gonna do. I'm just concerned about not fighting. I've been pretty active lately and the Golden Gloves are coming up.

Comment

just make sure u get ur rest in and heal it right now. heal it up good and u can probly still fight in the gloves. try and train and it gets worse u will miss out on gloves so just make sure u think of the big picture and just heal ur injuries right.

Comment

Working...
                X