Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Igor Vovchanchyn Radio Interview

http://www.tapoutlive.com/media/7809...or_Vovchancyn/

now it works
    Last edited by snakerattle79; 12-01-2009, 07:38 AM.

Igor truly was a terror in his time, the guy was just a hard working fighter. Definitely one of my favorites, it'd nice to see him back but I don't know how he'd do in top rankings after such inactivity and injuries.. Sure would be nice to see him knock another guy senseless again.

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS™ View Post
      Igor truly was a terror in his time, the guy was just a hard working fighter. Definitely one of my favorites, it'd nice to see him back but I don't know how he'd do in top rankings after such inactivity and injuries.. Sure would be nice to see him knock another guy senseless again.

He was a terror against mediocre opposition.Check his record when he stepped up in class,and Mark Kerr doesn't count for obvious reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMister View Post
        He was a terror against mediocre opposition.Check his record when he stepped up in class,and Mark Kerr doesn't count for obvious reasons.
        he was the best HW during his time because he beat some of the best fighters during that time..Igor is the King of Tourney NHB, I mean he won it all..

Comment

Igor vs Vanderlei around pride 15 would have been ****ing epic. Still one of my favorite fighters of all time. I read a story that the small village he grew up in had a bell that they would ring when he got drunk so people could hide from him...

Comment

Working...
          X