No announcement yet.

Bag Glove and sore fingers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bag Glove and sore fingers

I'm an absolute novice to boxer. I just ordered a pair of Ringside IMF Bag gloves in a large. They feel fantastic.

I just got them today and just been playing around with them. After making a fist in them and wearing them for 5 minutes, I notice my fingers are kind of sore after wards. They're fine 10 minutes later but just wondering if this is normal or perhaps maybe the glove is too big.

i just got new gloves too. Some of them Everlasts. I had to break 'em in and i wore 'em for like 30 mins straight. My hands were kinda hurtin. I think it's normal

Comment

Should'nt feel sore by just wearing them. Are you guys hitting the bag without wraps?

Comment

Don't listen to this piece of **** Rskumm...

First of all, he doesn't even box.

Second of all, he advises people on how to be bitches in the boxing ring...

Comment

Originally posted by Kazaam '85 View Post
          Don't listen to this piece of **** Rskumm...

First of all, he doesn't even box.

Second of all, he advises people on how to be bitches in the boxing ring...
          It's pretty pathetic what you are trying to do troll. You're just pissed because I pwned your dumb ass earlier when you tried to start **** with me.

Go eat another happy meal and fuk off already fat-boy.

Comment

Go ahead *****... wear ur full suit of body protection in the ring.

Boxing is about hitting and getting hit. Don't jump in to play if u can't handle what's gonna come at you. ******.

I bet u wear knee pads too when ur in the ring! Don't u? LoL! Gay!

Comment

Originally posted by Kazaam '85 View Post
              Go ahead *****... wear ur full suit of body protection in the ring.

Boxing is about hitting and getting hit. Don't jump in to play if u can't handle what's gonna come at you. ******.

I bet u wear knee pads too when ur in the ring! Don't u? LoL! Gay!

Comment

So now, where were we... Oh right, the sore fingers. You probably just need to break them in. You said you bought a large so it can't be that they're to small unless you're a really big guy.

Comment

Originally posted by BT12345 View Post
                  I'm an absolute novice to boxer. I just ordered a pair of Ringside IMF Bag gloves in a large. They feel fantastic.

I just got them today and just been playing around with them. After making a fist in them and wearing them for 5 minutes, I notice my fingers are kind of sore after wards. They're fine 10 minutes later but just wondering if this is normal or perhaps maybe the glove is too big.
                  have you ever worn gloves ever? I think had teh same feeling when I very first started boxing. Give it a month and you wont know youre wearing them, kinda.

Comment

Originally posted by rskumm21 View Post

Go eat another happy meal and fuk off already fat-boy.

Comment

Working...
                    X