No announcement yet.

Grant boxing gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grant boxing gloves

does anyone know where u can buy grant boxing gloves from in the uk or order them online,i been on the grant website but there only red ones , wouldnt mind the black ones with red thumb for training ? thnks

well ringside is basically handling everything for grant these days, so you may want to try the ringside.com website. try their live customer support chat to see if they can hook you up with extra colors or a break in the price for shipping to the UK.

Comment

yeah i will try that mate thanks 4 th help

Comment

do you like grant,have you tried them before,you seem like you are swaying towards everlast,why buy grant if everlast are in the cards,did someone put the grant idea in your head or are you just not willing to try everlast,any way if you are swaying or leaning one way or another i think that the pair you choose you will be happy,whether they are grant or everlast,the final decision is yours and yours only so try not to be swayed into buying anything that you do not want but if by some chance you may be swayed into getting everlast then maybe you are being swayed in the right direction

Comment

anyone that says nEverlast is better than Grant needs to have their head examined.

Comment

titleboxing or ringside .com if not cant go wrong with some cleto reyes or everalst

Comment

Originally posted by Pork Chop View Post
              anyone that says nEverlast is better than Grant needs to have their head examined.
              where you swayed at one time to purchase grant or were you leaning towards buying everlast,you may of been swayed from your original thought but it does not matter whether you are swayed or leaning one way or another,as long as you are happy with the pair and you were not leaning towards or being swayed in another direction

Comment

Well from my experience, I had some Everlast pro training gloves and I just felt that they had too much padding and protection on them.

When I switched to grant a couple months ago, I could feel enough protection and at the same time that nice extra pop to the glove on the bags and my sparring partners. Yet, they were 16oz.

So i would recommend Grant's from my experience.

Comment

I just bought some Triumph Japaneese Heatseekers from Title.com and they are nice..They are the Lace ups..Im talking bout great padding and protection. I would definitely recommend these. Not to mention the only cost me 46.00 bucks with shipping..they are on sale!

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
                    Well from my experience, I had some Everlast pro training gloves and I just felt that they had too much padding and protection on them.

When I switched to grant a couple months ago, I could feel enough protection and at the same time that nice extra pop to the glove on the bags and my sparring partners. Yet, they were 16oz.

So i would recommend Grant's from my experience.
                    it seems though even though you were leaning towards everlast you were swayed to go with grant which if you are comfortable with is good but by using grant by way of being swayed or you felt you just leaned into them maybe the glove is just as good if not better than the rest of them

Comment

Working...
                    X