Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hamed getttin hammered

Hamed gettting hammered, great defence my arse lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPbuMcJWjIQ

Nothing to do with leaving the Ingle's, Naz was always flawed technically it just took better comp to exasperate the point.

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
    Hamed gettting hammered, great defence my arse lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPbuMcJWjIQ

Nothing to do with leaving the Ingle's, Naz was always flawed technically it just took better comp to exasperate the point.
    Enjoyed the vid, cheers for that!

Cocky to the end, wasn't he?... I don't like the man, but with that kind of style, if it goes wrong, it goes horribly wrong, but Hamed did have the chin to back it up..
    I noticed you didn't show anything of Auggie Sanchez receiving oxygen & being taken away on a stretcher!
    But , I do get your point though, Hamed did have a **** defense..
    Hamed left Ingle for Saurez, who wasn't in the same league as a trainer.. I'm not saying this was the reason for his depreciation, but certainly his demise..

Comment

Says the guy with Barrera in his Avatar...

Naz was going down hill ever since he sacked his coach and starting to become a circus clown in the ring.

But you'd have to be older than 12 to remember that dynamite kid

Comment

A lot of the fights there was when ingle was still his trainer so it has nothing to do with trainers. Fact is naz always used to get hit, a lot of times against nobodys. Lucky for him he had a good chin. As soon as naz started fighting the best in the division he was having big problems, and he got found out.

Comment

Originally posted by minion View Post
          Says the guy with Barrera in his Avatar...

Naz was going down hill ever since he sacked his coach and starting to become a circus clown in the ring.

But you'd have to be older than 12 to remember that dynamite kid

I think you should reserve all the bottles of milk for yourself, that fool got exposed!! biggest hype job of that era.

He was the clown in the ring and that video proves it, jumping about like a first rate amateur, pulling his chin back and getting blasted on time and again.

Comment

I think you should reserve all the bottles of milk for yourself, that fool got exposed!! biggest hype job of that era.

He was the clown in the ring and that video proves it, jumping about like a first rate amateur, pulling his chin back and getting blasted on time and again.
            Naz was fundamentally flawed , nobody can deny that . I dont think i've ever heard anyone praising him for his defense , he relied on reflexes and quickness to get away from punches which he wasnt always so successful with against top fighters .
            He threw punches with a lot of force which left him unbalanced but his chin was good so he was never really hurt when he was knocked down .
            It took a fighter of Barrera's calibre to expose his frailties enough to beat him. I think you're being a little harsh on him though , he had a great run for someone who fought like a "first rate amateur" .

Comment

He may have been flawed in certain area's, but which fighter isn't? Naz will be rememebred as one of the most entertaining fighters of all time, one of the hardest punching featherweights of all time and for his exciting fights and KO's.

And you don't become a undisputed Featherweight champion by being a first rate amature. Naz had all the talent in the world, but lack of dedication, blowing up in weight between fights, and a ego problem ruined him.

Comment

No doubt Barrera won the fight but I don't think it was a prime Hamed that night.

Comment

The guy had a great talent but just goes to show if you don't have the fundamentals of defence you are an accident waiting to happen.

Comment

Who ever said that Naz wasn't flawed? I've never heard anything but the old "he did everything wrong" claims.It has become almost a cliche really.

And managed to carve out a very good career from being a first rate amateur

Comment

Working...
                    X