No announcement yet.

DREAM 12: Kikuno/Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DREAM 12: Kikuno/Alvarez

I was pikcing Alvarez to win, but i wanted Kikuno to win so badly! Too bad his gas tank was such ****, he coulda taken that fight too...

Comment

I was so happy he won. Not only am I a big fan of Eddie, but Kikiuno pisses me off and he lost me money on a fight he should have lost against Dida.

I've also trained with Eddie a few times as his facility is almost 20 minutes from my place. He's a great guy, really cocky though, but he's a great fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderlei_Silva View Post
        I was so happy he won. Not only am I a big fan of Eddie, but Kikiuno pisses me off and he lost me money on a fight he should have lost against Dida.

I've also trained with Eddie a few times as his facility is almost 20 minutes from my place. He's a great guy, really cocky though, but he's a great fighter.
        Every poster that has meet him say he is real cocky and honestly I dont think he should be because he's a hot smaller show fighter but he pobably would be bought down to earth in the UFC, he should check the ego

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
          Every poster that has meet him say he is real cocky and honestly I dont think he should be because he's a hot smaller show fighter but he pobably would be bought down to earth in the UFC, he should check the ego
          Honestly i see him beating most guys in the UFC...he's a big strong wrestler, with a tough tough chin, and a very hard hitter...i can see him being a nightmare for someone like Griffin or Sherk.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2theliver View Post
            Honestly i see him beating most guys in the UFC...he's a big strong wrestler, with a tough tough chin, and a very hard hitter...i can see him being a nightmare for someone like Griffin or Sherk.
            He's beaten nobody, the biggest names are kawajiri, who himself hasnt beaten no one great, and joachim hanson who is pretty decent. He got submitted in like a minute and a half by Shinya Aoki, BJ Penn would trounce him, Kenny Florian would beat him as well easily in my opinion, He would be a nightmare for Sherk if Sherk tries to box, if sherk fights like the old sherk he'd beat him too. Alvarez wrestled in high school, Sherk, Maynerd, and all the other wreslers at 155 have way better wreslting backgrounds and can and will take him down and hold him there.

He would beat guys like Fisher, Huerta, Guida, but the best of the ufc would beat him imo.

He's def got skills but to be cocky like I heard he is, I dont think he has the tools to be a top 5 force in the UFC

Comment

thanks I haven't seen this fight yet

here's the post fight interview

Comment

Working...
              X