No announcement yet.

If I gain weight will I get taller?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I gain weight will I get taller?

I just noticed that fat people get pretty damn tall. And I was wondering If I go up in weight will I get taller. I'm 5"10 140 right now I was wondering if I went up 200 Would I get taller. Btw I'm pretty lean right now and I was thinking of going up to 200 in muscle mass.

No, and No.

Comment

Is this a joke?

Comment

lullllolllzzz!! this is funny question

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
          Is this a joke?
          I'm being serious going from 140-200 it's gotta have an effect on height? no all that muscles gotta go somewhere and it's gonna make me grow a bit right?

Comment

Originally posted by pyrovampx View Post
            I'm being serious going from 140-200 it's gotta have an effect on height? no all that muscles gotta go somewhere and it's gonna make me grow a bit right?
            It wont affect your height as height depends on your skeletal build. If you are around 18-19 years or older then your probably as tall as you will ever be.

Comment

If I keep tugging on it, will I go blind?

Comment

Yeah you'd get taller, Horizontally.

Comment

Originally posted by pyrovampx View Post
                  I just noticed that fat people get pretty damn tall. And I was wondering If I go up in weight will I get taller. I'm 5"10 140 right now I was wondering if I went up 200 Would I get taller. Btw I'm pretty lean right now and I was thinking of going up to 200 in muscle mass.
                  I suppose there's a tiny possibility that if you're not done growing yet, you might get a tiny bit taller with a bigger diet, if it is well balanced. But probably not anything that you'd notice.

Comment

You may get taller, depends how old you are, but it won't be because you packed on a bunch of muscle.

Are you a boxer? If you are why on earth would you want to go from being 5'10" and fight at 141 to 5'10" and fight at 200?

Comment

Working...
                    X