I have been progressing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been progressing.

I am trying to get into shape.
    I am not concerned with adding Muscle mass, just leaning down.

I have been:

Riding 10 miles a day on the bike
    doing 30-50 pushups
    around 100 crunches
    Hitting the excersise bag for about 30-45 minutes

A day.
    Can someone list the proper foods I should be eating to:
    LOWER MY DAMN BODY FAT PERCENTAGE!
    it is at 17% right now. Im 6'2 175. Too much fat.

Low Carb diet------worthless. The first thing I lost, was the muscle mass I had.

This is a worthless diet, and I hear that some people even go to the extent and say:
    eat foods high in fat, low in carbohydrates.

Bull****. That makes you fatter. IMO. (BS Atkins).

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
    Last edited by Run; 03-15-2005, 12:05 PM.

Low carb will help you lean out, but it will feel like your running on cheap gasoline, if you know what I mean. Try adding the jump rope into your routine, that will help your stomach tone up a bit with the crunches. I know that you enjoy running with knives, but do you ride your bike with those knives as well, ya know ridesbikes/wknives2 ..........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin1
      Low carb will help you lean out, but it will feel like your running on cheap gasoline, if you know what I mean. Try adding the jump rope into your routine, that will help your stomach tone up a bit with the crunches. I know that you enjoy running with knives, but do you ride your bike with those knives as well, ya know ridesbikes/wknives2 ..........Rockin'
      What foods should I eat? To lose fat?

Low Carb diet just does not seem to cut it!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

You could go to high protein and such, but the low carb is the best way to burn the fat. When your body has run out of its reserve of carohydrates it will immediately start burning fat for the energy. You had stated that you lost muscle because of the low carb dieting. I think if you really looked at it you were just losing the fat and not the muscle. Becoming physicaly smaller while losing fat is part of the game. The only way that you would be losing muscle from the low carb is if all of the fat was burned and your body began eating away at muscle.

As far as foods to eat, im not really sure to tell you the truth. When I had to lose weight I would just cut down on my eating and eat sense able meals. When I wanted to snack on something I always just ate plain popcorn, it would fill me up but had few calories. Just eat sensibly and continue your workouts. There is nothing that you can really do to get into the shape your looking for in a quick period of time. Changing your body is a long process that takes self discipline and good workouts. You can do it though, anybody thats bad enough to run around with knives is bad enough to hold onto a good diet and work ethic . Good luck man...........Rockin'

Comment

I suggest you add running to your exercises. In my experience it's a whole lot more effective than biking. Don't replace biking with running, but add it to the workout.

Echo

Comment

Run w/knives,

it's ok to eat carbs, just STAY AWAY FROM WHITE BREAD, WHITE PASTA,white potatoes, WHITE RICE, ANYTHING WITH SUGAR

Eat Whole wheat bread, whole wheat pasta, brown rice, sweet potatoes, oatmeal, fruits, etc. Basically anythin whole wheat,
            that's the good carbs, and u burn fat easier and get good energy unlike that sugar crap

Also inclue some sprints etc...

and when u hit the heavy bag, work 3 minute rounds, and try n throw LOTS of punches, u can hit the bag all day but if u dont throw at a fast pace, it wont do nothing

Definately try jump rope...Jump rope for like 2 minutes then GO FAST Double it up(you turn the rope twice in one jump) for 30 seconds, do that for like 10 minutes...

Comment

[QUOTE=ThaGreatest]
              and when u hit the heavy bag, work 3 minute rounds, and try n throw LOTS of punches, u can hit the bag all day but if u dont throw at a fast pace, it wont do nothing
              [QUOTE]

I usually load up on the bag.

Ill try that. Thanks.

Comment

SPace out ur meals. 5 short meals a day forces your metabolism to keep working and doesnt allow any unused carbs to be converted to fat. Secondly, adding muscle mass helps drop body percentage. Just while your sleeping, muscle burns 9 times more calories than fat does. Eat lots of veggies, they give u a full feeling without adding to your caloric count

Comment

Working...
                X