No announcement yet.

What Rare Fight Films are around?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Rare Fight Films are around?

Well? Lots of old rare fights films seeme to be popping up as of late. I wonder if more will? Do you think a prime Ezzard Charles at LHW, Archie Moore as a Middlweight, could pop up?

Or how about Zale vs Granzino 1, more of charley burley, a lightweight Ray Robinson, Robsinson vs Lamotta 1?

Etc

Originally posted by cotto16 View Post
    Well? Lots of old rare fights films seeme to be popping up as of late. I wonder if more will? Do you think a prime Ezzard Charles at LHW, Archie Moore as a Middlweight, could pop up?

Or how about Zale vs Granzino 1, more of charley burley, a lightweight Ray Robinson, Robsinson vs Lamotta 1?

Etc
    I believe that all 3 of the Zale Graziano fights were filmed. Re Burley and lightweight Robinson I think it is a real hope that non title fights appear.
    My real wish list is Greb v Walker, it must have been filmed so where is it?????

Comment

Ezzard Charles vs Lloyd Marshall as well as Archie Moore vs Ron Richards are out there from what I know.

Here's Tony Zale vs Billy Soose:

Comment

I'd pay real money to see the full Wolgast-Nelson fight.

Comment

Who has the biggest fight collection in the world? i would pay big money for langford vs ketchel and greb vs tunney 1 and greb vs walker. aswell as lots of others

Comment

Originally posted by cotto16 View Post
            Who has the biggest fight collection in the world? i would pay big money for langford vs ketchel and greb vs tunney 1 and greb vs walker. aswell as lots of others
            Walt Disney now own the largest fight-film collection in the world... in my collection i have over 15500+ fights

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
              Walt Disney now own the largest fight-film collection in the world... in my collection i have over 15500+ fights
              what rare fights do you have and what one's are you missing?

Comment

There are so many with big fight collections these days. Many of the collectors have rare fights the others collectors don't have. The internet and file sharing has enabled collectors to expand, before that people sat on their own recordings and trading was limited because second and third gneration vhs tapes were crap.

Comment

Originally posted by roxy View Post
                  There are so many with big fight collections these days. Many of the collectors have rare fights the others collectors don't have. The internet and file sharing has enabled collectors to expand, before that people sat on their own recordings and trading was limited because second and third gneration vhs tapes were crap.
                  you are correct

Comment

it would be nice to have a lot of these old fight tapes as there are collectors who would pay large,

Comment

Working...
                    X