No announcement yet.

Carlos De Leon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carlos De Leon

What do you think of him? He was the CW champ 4 times. Was destroyed by Holyfield in 8 rounds but beat Yaqui Lopez, ST Gordon, Marvin Camel and Leon Spinks. I've only seen his fight with Holyfield so far. Looks tough.

Not bad for a fighter that started at Lightweight, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Obama View Post
      Not bad for a fighter that started at Lightweight, that's for sure.
      He was a Crusierweight

Comment

Originally posted by ''The Man'' View Post
        He was a Crusierweight
        Read...I said started at Lightweight. The only argument you can make against that is to say it was really Junior Welterweight. -_-;;

Comment

Originally posted by Obama View Post
          Read...I said started at Lightweight. The only argument you can make against that is to say it was really Junior Welterweight. -_-;;
          You sure you are not confusing him with his son, Carlos jr.??

Comment

DeLeon was a lightweight/light welterweight early on in his career but then again he was just a kid back then. By his 20's he was always a cruiserweight.

DeLeon loses to ST Gordon:

Comment

very good fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
                .... You started the thread and you ask this question? There's only 1 De Leon who won the title 4 times, and he started as a LW/JWW.

And if Pacquiao is getting credit for being a Light Flyweight and finding success all the way to Welterweight, De Leon better get credit for doing the same type of deal.

Comment

What do you think of him? He was the CW champ 4 times. Was destroyed by Holyfield in 8 rounds but beat Yaqui Lopez, ST Gordon, Marvin Camel and Leon Spinks. I've only seen his fight with Holyfield so far. Looks tough.
                  The only two times I saw Deleon on television was when Gordon destroyed him in two and Holyfield totally beat him from pillar to post. He was a good, not great fighter

Comment

shut up you ****ing ******.

Comment

Working...
                    X