Why i converted to MMA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why i converted to MMA!

1) Good Boxing fighters are dying out.
    2) Its all about money no one wants to fight for the fans.
    3) Judging is kurupted (just ask paulie if u dont belive me)
    4) You fight overseas esspecialy in germany you know you gotta knock em out to get a victory (just ask holyfield)
    5) No fights to look forward to (yes yes i know pacquiao-cotto WOW)
    6) Not as brutal as the MMA or K-1
    7)Too many divisions and promoting companies,hard to tell whos the real champ
    8) Fedor Emilienko,he brings fighting to another level.

(i still love boxing but the good ol days are over,when b hop pacquiao and shane mosley retire its over man)

oh yea i nearly forgot a big thanks to the klitschko brothers who still make boxing and esspecialy the HW division interesting,they have done so for many years.
    Last edited by DiLLiNGER; 08-30-2009, 08:00 AM.

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
    1) Good Boxing fighters are dying out.
    2) Its all about money no one wants to fight for the fans.
    4) You fight overseas esspecialy in germany you know you gotta knock em out to get a victory (just ask holyfield)
    5) No fights to look forward to (yes yes i know pacquiao-cotto WOW)
    6) Not as brutal as the MMA or K-1
    7)Too many divisions and promoting companies,hard to tell whos the real champ

(i still love boxing but the good ol days are over,when b hop pacquiao and shane mosley retire its over man)

oh yea i nearly forgot a big thanks to the klitschko brothers who still make boxing and esspecialy the HW division interesting,they have done so for many years.
    No, Miguel Cotto, Juan Diaz, Tim Bradley, Amir Khan, Juanma Lopez are all excellent fighters. Boxing is far from dead.

MMA is cool but you can really enjoy both. K1 lost credibility because they don't bring a lot of new talents. I can't understand why Aerts, Le Banner or even worse Musashi keep fighting. The last K1 vs DREAMS proved it.
    K1 needs to focus on new blood like a Hari, Mourad Bouzidi, or Ewerthon Texeira.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
      No, Miguel Cotto, Juan Diaz, Tim Bradley, Amir Khan, Juanma Lopez are all excellent fighters. Boxing is far from dead.

MMA is cool but you can really enjoy both. K1 lost credibility because they don't bring a lot of new talents. I can't understand why Aerts, Le Banner or even worse Musashi keep fighting. The last K1 vs DREAMS proved it.
      K1 needs to focus on new blood like a Hari, Mourad Bouzidi, or Ewerthon Texeira.
      if cotto loses to pacquiao its over for him,everyone is gonna tell him to retire because he lost to a smaller man,if he wins then the loss to margarito is gonna be forgotten i think..k-1 is good the ones in japan are mad great shows and andy soewer is a great fighter too...the k-1 one got some great talent..yes ur rite theres still a few fighters in boxing who can perform but where is boxing gonna be in 4 to 5 years time when the few good fighters we got now retire.

Comment

and i also remember the 90's ,boxing was so much better back then for some reason,right now i feel that MMA has got more to offer to a fighting fan,but i hope boxing will bounce back because i didnt really enjoy the last 2 yrs in boxing.

Comment

Its been really quiet and **** for boxing fans lately, but september, right through to december looks to be good, loads of good fights coming up

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
            Its been really quiet and **** for boxing fans lately, but september, right through to december looks to be good, loads of good fights coming up
            Boxing starts to put on big fights around this time now. We just need more big fights in Boxing and everything will be fine.

Some of the points the thread starter made were excellent and thats why MMA will attract alot of fight fans.

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
              1) Good Boxing fighters are dying out.2) Its all about money no one wants to fight for the fans.
              5) No fights to look forward to (yes yes i know pacquiao-cotto WOW)6) Not as brutal as the MMA or K-17)Too many divisions and promoting companies,hard to tell whos the real champ

i'll hav what ever ur smokin

Comment

loooooool!

Comment

the boxing schedule always hits its stride around this time of year. you'll be back

Comment

Fedor brings Strikeforce to another level...

And there aren't hometown robberies. Just ask Michael Bisping....

Comment

Working...
                    X