No announcement yet.

Holyfield vs Frazier who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holyfield vs Frazier who wins

Holyfield vs Frazier who wins ? prime of coarse. It would probably look something like Qawi vs Holyfield stylistically only Joe puts on more pressure than Qawi imo.
    Last edited by Dynamite Kid; 10-22-2009, 09:56 PM.

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
    Holyfield vs Frazier who wins ? prime of coarse. It would probably look something like Qawi vs Holyfield stylistically only Joe puts on more pressure than Qawi imo.
    A close decision win for Holyfield. I just think his movement and lightning fast combinations would be too much for Frazier. He would withstand Frazier's assault just as well if not even better than Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
      A close decision win for Holyfield. I just think his movement and lightning fast combinations would be too much for Frazier. He would withstand Frazier's assault just as well if not even better than Ali.
      You know i think your right that he would cope better with Frazier than Ali did but im still not sure who id pick to win, probably Holyfield because he has a more solid chin.

Comment

Holyfield wins this. Let us not forget, of the men to beat Tyson, Holyfield beat the best version.

Comment

holyfield by UD

Comment

Which Holyfield do you think would have a better chance, the 1990-1994 one or the 1995-1998 version?

Comment

Older version was smarter. Younger version more gifted. Eh, both versions beat Frazier unless Holyfield shows up with Hepatitis or a heart and shoulder problem.

Comment

I'm in agreement with everyone, Holyfield by decision for me. The 1990-92 Holyfield was prime IMO.

Comment

Let's not forget, Frazier had a pretty solid chin, and one of, if not the best left hook in heavyweight history. If Holyfield can keep Frazier off of him, he might pull it off, but I have to put my money on Frazier.

Comment

Fraizer by late KO

Comment

Working...
                    X