No announcement yet.

Prime Lennox Lewis vs Current Vitali Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Lennox Lewis vs Current Vitali Klitschko

I think its interesting to theorise on how this fight would have gone. It's pretty much a reversal of the actual fight they had and I was wondering opinions on how it would have gone down.
    Prime Lewis Ko
    57.14%
    Prime Lewis points
    25.00%
    Current Vitali Ko
    17.86%
    Current Vitali Points
    0.00%

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
    I think its interesting to theorise on how this fight would have gone. It's pretty much a reversal of the actual fight they had and I was wondering opinions on how it would have gone down.
    Uhhhh, Vitali didn't exactly become a better fighter over the last 6 years. He got stopped at his best, and he'd get stopped even easier with the roles reversed. Did you really even need to ask? Serious Lewis lovin eh?

Comment

No I think Vitali actually boxes a bit more smart these days.

Its a serious question i like both guys

Comment

Yea we'll see what you think about the way Vitali currently boxes after the Arreola fight.

Comment

Vitali wont need to box against Areolla, just punch him in the face a bunch of times!

Comment

Vitali wont need to box against Areolla, just punch him in the face a bunch of times!

Comment

Not sure how this remotely makes sense. It's not like Vitali has improved.

Comment

I think Vitali would do well in the first few rounds but Lewis would wear him down. And maybe even stop him.

Comment

I do actually rate Vitali, but not as high as Lewis. Vitali has the better chin but Lennox shades him in just about every other area, barring height. Vitali has a puncher's chance, I could see him winning one of three fights. Honestly I voted points for Lewis, it is the most likely conclusion for me.

Comment

Well, if a past-prime Lewis stopped a prime Vitali then a prime Lewis against a post-prime Vitali.....I think it's pretty obvious.

PS. Watch the Lewis Vs. Golata fight to see how a prime Lewis Vs. and version of Wlad would go

Poet
                    Last edited by StarshipTrooper; 08-07-2009, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X