Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Else Get Sick Of This When Watching MMA...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Else Get Sick Of This When Watching MMA...

When you're watching an MMA program and the guys that are discussing MMA always talk with an insane amount of intensity and act tough even though they clearly ain't.

Every time they talk they talk as if they just had a line of coke w/ 2 redbulls...serious we can hear you if you talk normal and dont need ALL the intensity ALL the time!

Anyone else wit me?

yeah, bas rutten should do it for every televised mma event. like mike buffer but for commentating.

Comment

this video makes me laugh.
      "THE MOST INCREDIBLE VICTORY IN THE HISTORY OF MIXED MARTIAL ARTS!"

Comment

It's easier to commentate a boxing bout. Nice jab there, hard hook, nasty uppercut. Nice Combos.

Try commentating on this fight "normally"

http://www.wat.tv/video/hideo-tokoro...jp_1iyza_.html

Comment

thats what happens when you are a hater. focusing on all the negative aspects instead of seeing the greatness of something. I don't even care about the commentating when I watch a fight.

Its like when someone says that they don't like football because they only play for 6 seconds at a time and the players are in a circle talking to each other more than playing the actual game. or when a person who doesn't understand hockey says that they can't follow the puck.

thats just what happens when you don't want to understand something and resort to hating without thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
            thats what happens when you are a hater. focusing on all the negative aspects instead of seeing the greatness of something. I don't even care about the commentating when I watch a fight.

Its like when someone says that they don't like football because they only play for 6 seconds at a time and the players are in a circle talking to each other more than playing the actual game. or when a person who doesn't understand hockey says that they can't follow the puck.

thats just what happens when you don't want to understand something and resort to hating without thinking.
            You are the most depressing poster on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
              You are the most depressing poster on this site.
              I agree with you!

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderlei_Silva View Post
                It's easier to commentate a boxing bout. Nice jab there, hard hook, nasty uppercut. Nice Combos.

Try commentating on this fight "normally"

http://www.wat.tv/video/hideo-tokoro...jp_1iyza_.html
                lol, that doesn't count. It's Hideo Tokoro for goodness sakes. He always has foty candidates.

I think he been watching too much Elite XC. They get all crazed and hyped up when commentating the fights, that aren't even that great.

Comment

This is why I prefer the Korean version

J/k.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
                    I agree with you!
                    And I you.

Yeah Rogan cracks me up with "OMG DID YOU JUST SEE THAT" stuff.

Comment

Working...
                    X