your gulity pleasure.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your gulity pleasure.

pizza

i eat healthy, i run almost every chance i get and i don't mess with fast food or fatty foods. but when it come to pizza i can't stop eating that ****...it's like crack to me

starting yesterday i'm giving that **** up because it a steping stone in my weight loss to get to 132 (or 141 either or)

Ice cream.

Not just any ice cream. There's a whole-foods market near here that sells gourmet gelato. Flavors like Blackberry-Cabernet, Key Lime & Mascarpone, and Lemon Silk. . . just kill me. I could eat my bodyweight in it. I limit myself to one small scoop on Friday nights, but I could eat pints of it.

Comment

pastries,

I'm real disciplined when it comes to eating healthy, but I got a major sweet tooth when it comes to breads. I just try and make up for it by working out longer on days that I indulge

Comment

Originally posted by fraidycat View Post
        Ice cream.

Not just any ice cream. There's a whole-foods market near here that sells gourmet gelato. Flavors like Blackberry-Cabernet, Key Lime & Mascarpone, and Lemon Silk. . . just kill me. I could eat my bodyweight in it. I limit myself to one small scoop on Friday nights, but I could eat pints of it.
        I'm on this too. On days when it's hot as hell, gotta get me some ice cream. Thankfully they got fat free, low carb **** at the grocery store.

Comment

Alcohol.

Sigh...

Comment

Pizza as well. Pizza is to me what catnip is to cats.

Aside from pizza 1-3 times a month i don't eat any fast food. Hell, i'm 25 and i had some wendy's for the first time in my life 2 days ago just because i had been driving for a couple hours and i was starving, wendy's was the first restaurant i could find.

Comment

Pastries do me in, also. Man, name it and I want it when it comes to those. Donuts are my absolute favorite though. I'll eat them joints for breakfast, lunch, dinner, anywhere in between. It's a good thing that there isn't a good donut shop around my here, though, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Frazier View Post
                Alcohol.

Sigh...
                Co-signed!

Comment

Originally posted by detluv View Post
                  pizza

i eat healthy, i run almost every chance i get and i don't mess with fast food or fatty foods. but when it come to pizza i can't stop eating that ****...it's like crack to me

starting yesterday i'm giving that **** up because it a steping stone in my weight loss to get to 132 (or 141 either or)
                  Im with you on this one. Pizza does somethin to my soul!

I aint giving it up though. I will just have to buy that BSN: Cheater's relief stuff.

Comment

thai food at a restruant near my house

Comment

Working...
                    X