No announcement yet.

TUF Episode 5 thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TUF Episode 5 thoughts?

interesting show tonight that said alot about the fighters. woulda been better with some training and an elimination match, but ya can;t win em all.

Funniest moment: someone says "Hey close the door, Alex. Diego is trying to sleep" and half of a door gets closed lol

I also think that the way they are resolving it is cool and not cool. They all seem to portray southworth and leben as the main two goin at it and so leben fights josh k. next week.

but what does that solve with southworth and leben if leben wins and stays?? more problems between them in the future? Should be interesting.

That makes for good televison though. This is also a reality t.v show, not just a MMA show. I honestly hope Leban smashs that ****ers skull into a million pieces though. I dont care what Leban has done, you don't attack someone personaly like that.

The peeing on the bed is nothing compared to calling him a fatherless bastard. As someone who also has problems with his father, I can understand Leban wanting to kill both of them. The fact he only smashed a window is a miricle.

Comment

i started this show hating leben. now week after week i like him more and more. I hope Bobby gets the ever living **** beatten outta him by another 205. Unfortunately Forest is on his team and that would be my pick of people to do it.

I hope Leben beats Josh stupid but i dunno if its gonna happen. I've seen much lesser guys take Leben down (granted with a record of 10-1 he wasn't kept down) I hope Leben pummels Koschek stupid.

Comment

I happen to think that it was frikin funny as hell to see that big bad Chris Leben, (who by the way seems to have no problem starting **** seemingly all the damn time) Yet he can't take it when someone starts ****ing with him.
        Actually imo Bobby didn't start this **** with him from what I saw, Leben said when they were eating that Southworth started talkin **** to him from across the table, then they cut to them at the table and NOTHING!

**** Leben I hope Koshchek ****ing grounds and pounds the **** out of that turd! Ther's nothing worse than a tuff guy who can dish out **** to anyone he sees fit and it's funny, Yet as soon as the tables are turned he's the victim
        **** THAT ****!!!

On a gut feeling I think the fight next week is going to be a "contraversial" result kind of in the same way that Baroni and Tanner I was and still is referred to as contraversial result(which imo is bull****, plain and simple).
        I see the fight being stopped by the ref, cause of Leben taken punishment via G'n'P, due to the edge Koschek has in grappling, only to have Leben immediately start crying and bitching about an early stoppage, along with Randy as usual taking Leben's side (being his boy and all). End result being Chris Leben although eliminated getting to fight in a prelim. bout at UFC 52.
        Or in other words LEBEN = The next Phil Baroni!!!!!!

Comment

I didn't see it, I'll get that out there first of all but Southworth was very supportive of that ****a who wanted to quit and everyone else early on. I don't see him as an *******. It's easy to see how someone can hate Leben. He is an *******. Pissing on the bed, nothing? He's disrespectful bully who deserves the **** beat out of him.

Did Southworth know he was a bastard before he made that comment? If he was just talking **** and coincidentally it struck a nerve ... **** it. I bet once Leben took exception there was no way to retract it with out kissing his ass.

Okay, ream my ass for talking about something I didnt' even see; that's one way for the picture to get painted. Don't they ususally air it again before the next one comes on?

Comment

Do you think the chunk out of the dude's hand will be a factor? That has to hurt, he will not be able to strike with all his power. I really don't care who wins, it does make for good TV. It would be nice if they don't stop the fight as fast as they did before.

Comment

Things like that you dont feel during a fight. Did you see how hard e was hitting the mitts when the previewed his warm-up? Adrenaline kicks in and that knuckle is the last thing on his mind.

edit: and your avitar is effing disturbing

Comment

From what i understand Bobby knew Leben had no father which is why he said it. Also how he said it made it obvious. If i'm callin you a bastard just to call you a bastard thats it, just bastard. If i'm tryin to be hurtfull i'm bringin in the fact that you actually had no father etc....

I don't really like how they showed the man cryin and ****. I wouldn't wanna be on display at my most vulnerable. Then again it was nice to see that all fighters are not stone cold murder machines like the general public seems to think.

Comment

I've been shocked by how good this show has turned out to be. Both the Next Great Champ and The Contender seem to be flat out garbage. The Contender keeps getting pushed back so much im starting to doubt it will even air.

I cant wait for that fight next week. I hope Leiben wins, but I have no sympahty for him like someone said in another post that was nothing compared to pissing in someones bed.

Southworth is a joke. That guy is 34 years old he should act like it.

Comment

Man, this show has got to be the best thing going on TV right now. I'm missing out on some valuable nap time because of this, but it's worth every minute.

Anyway, Leben IMO had it coming. The guy's the biggest **** talker in the entire house and, next to Southworth, is just about the biggest ******* as well. He bullied the **** out of the weakest fighter in the house, pissed on his bed, ranked on his own teammates after they lost in the cage, violated the house's after-hours rules, and basically picked a fight with Koscheck. Am I missing anything here?

Koscheck and Southworth turned the tables on him, and Leben all of the sudden is the victim here? Leben wrecks the **** out of the house and he gets to beat up Koscheck for it? That wasn't justice, if you ask me.

By the way, no ****ing way does Koscheck beat Leben. Leben is going to hurt him pretty bad. In fact, the show kind of gives it away during the opening credits. If you watch, you could see Leben in the cage raising his hand in victory. I'm guessing they pulled that shot from his fight against Koscheck.

Other notes: Chuck needs to get a new going-out shirt. That guy was wearing the same shirt he wore last week at UFC 51.

Speaking of UFC 51, my theory is that they let all the losers from TUF go to the show as sort of a "thanks for participating" present. I'm probably missing something here, but I didn't see Leben or Griffin there. Those two are my picks to win the contracts.

Comment

Working...
                    X