No announcement yet.

Punching Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punching Power

Who in your opinion has more punching power?
    Pac Man or Naseem Hamed??

Originally posted by Palma
    Who in your opinion has more punching power?
    Pac Man or Naseem Hamed??
    maybe even. but pac's power is much fun to watch. hamed is awkward.

Comment

Naseem Hamed has more explosives in his fists...if he had hit marquez with a bomb, i can bet he wouldn't have gotten up.

Comment

He's right, I'm not a pac or a naz fan but i'd way rather watch a Pacquaio fight than a Naseem Hamed fight. Hamed may have punching power but he doesn't use it as well as Pacquiao. I bet MAB could tell you who hits harder though( Im a MAB fan).

Comment

naseem hamed IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by Ramon™
            I reckon Naseem Hamed probably has the most punching power, but Pacquiao is still the better of the two to watch.
            True, i think Pacs speed is the difference Hamed probably hits harder but has more trouble landing those shots.

Comment

Marco said after the Hamed fight that he doesnt hit as hard as they said he did. After the Pac fight he said that Pac hit very hard and that was the difference in the fight. So Im going with the guy that took both their punches. Pac hits harder.

Comment

looks like Hamed has more explosive power
                while pac just hits hard

Comment

Originally posted by BROWN BOMBER
                  Marco said after the Hamed fight that he doesnt hit as hard as they said he did. After the Pac fight he said that Pac hit very hard and that was the difference in the fight. So Im going with the guy that took both their punches. Pac hits harder.
                  In fairness, Hamed never landed a flush powershot on MAB so I wouldn't go by that. Fighters say stupid things...McCullogh said that Morales was the hardest puncher he'd faced(including Hamed)then after the Harrison fight he said that Harrison was, which both seem laughable.

Naz was generally a counterpuncher yet still had awesome 1 punch KO power off the back foot and from short punches so I'd give it to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank the Tank
                    In fairness, Hamed never landed a flush powershot on MAB so I wouldn't go by that. Fighters say stupid things...McCullogh said that Morales was the hardest puncher he'd faced(including Hamed)then after the Harrison fight he said that Harrison was, which both seem laughable.

Naz was generally a counterpuncher yet still had awesome 1 punch KO power off the back foot and from short punches so I'd give it to him.
                    why?
                    kelly and ayala said the same thing
                    they both said he hits harder den barrera
                    i dont think they mean hard like 1 hit power
                    just hits hard
                    like hurts all over as thye described

Comment

Working...
                    X