No announcement yet.

"Furious" Freddy Curiel Hitting the Bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Furious" Freddy Curiel Hitting the Bag

Here is a video I recorded of Freddy Curiel from The Contender Season 2 hitting the bag at my gym. Hope you like it. Let me know what you think.

and who dat? lol

Comment

Originally posted by LosTarugos View Post

and who dat? lol
      That's me. Why does your bat have a boner?

Comment

i dunno but its just natural, do u wanna touch?

Comment

Thanks for the video.

I want a pair of Winning gloves now...Those gloves are damn nice.

Comment

I love his cross and liver shot.. Those are obviously his two best punches from what I can see here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Glove View Post
              Thanks for the video.

I want a pair of Winning gloves now...Those gloves are damn nice.
              Winnings = Overrated

I have a pair, they were given to me when I left training camp in January. I was all excited when I got them. Acted like I loved them for about a month, but then admitted I don't like them that much. They are just like any other glove, the only difference is they say Winning on them. The only glove I've really noticed difference in has been Reyes gloves. Some kid I fought in an exhibition wore Reyes gloves and it felt like the kid was throwing rocks at me lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Glove View Post
                I love his cross and liver shot.. Those are obviously his two best punches from what I can see here.
                Curiel has a lot of power and inside fighting ability. He's lots of fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by RTS View Post
                  Winnings = Overrated

I have a pair, they were given to me when I left training camp in January. I was all excited when I got them. Acted like I loved them for about a month, but then admitted I don't like them that much. They are just like any other glove, the only difference is they say Winning on them. The only glove I've really noticed difference in has been Reyes gloves. Some kid I fought in an exhibition wore Reyes gloves and it felt like the kid was throwing rocks at me lol.
                  Yea I have used Reyes almost all my life. That and Everlast because at one point in time that was all you could get.

I love Reyes gloves because they fit my hand very well and seem to not need a "break in" period if you know what I mean.

They do offer less protection though but you get used to it then when you spar or fight other gloves it feels like pillows.

Comment

Working...
                  X