No announcement yet.

Who will win the ultimate fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will win the ultimate fighter

Who do you believe will win the ultimate fight. I think its going to be Alex Schoenauer from the light heavyweights.

I'll have to watch it first and get an idea of their personalities.

Comment

A lot of these guys have already fought professionaly apparently. Alex Schoenauer is 4-0

Comment

Forrest!!!!!

Comment

Not that I give a ****, but I'm going with Forrest Griffin.

Comment

forrest griffin is gonna hoss up

Comment

There were some tough individuals, and some clearly are not going to last.

Leben is a punk but holy effin heart!

If i were to pick based on one episode i would say Leben and Nate.

Comment

It looked just like that WWF Tuff Enough show. Too much time showing the drama and not enough time on training. Maybe next week will be better. They might have did that so you get to "meet the guys" I wasn't impressed with the first episode.

It was cool letting people see what it's like training the little they did show. A lot of people don't realize how hard you go at it in training. Chris Leben owned. Nathan and Forrest will be tough to beat. Nathan gets my pick just cause he's in Couture's training video.

Comment

Those Team Quest (Quarry and Leben) guys have an edge over all the other guys. I have a feeling they'll probably end up in the finals. I was pretty impressed with Southworth, and that Sanchez dude looks pretty skilled on the ground. He was schooling Leben pretty badly when they went at it.

Comment

Diego Sanchez and Forrest Griffin

Comment

Working...
                    X