No announcement yet.

anyone going to get ESPN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone going to get ESPN?

I see that ESPN is going to be available on freeview like Setanta were for around £10 a month, I might be interested depending on what sports they get on top of there EPL rights, if they get a lot of boxing on there i will probably buy it.

When does it start do you know

Comment

Willit have UK presentation?

I can't stomach half of the American announcers.

Comment

Think they will just carry on where setanta left of, with the UFC, and Boxing, plus well beable to get the friday night fights on espn

Comment

Ain't they getting just half of the package Setanta had - 23 games, think ITV are getting the FA cup, and sky are getting the other 23 premier league matches. Doesn't affect me too much, seeing as I get the channels for free - up yours Branson and Murdoch!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pot Noodle View Post
            Ain't they getting just half of the package Setanta had - 23 games, think ITV are getting the FA cup, and sky are getting the other 23 premier league matches. Doesn't affect me too much, seeing as I get the channels for free - up yours Branson and Murdoch!!!

Hahaha same here mate, fukin greedy bastards get nothing from me, I'm the Renegade Master when it comes to getting their **** for free.

UP THEM BASTARDS !!!!!!!

Comment

I'll probaly buy ESPN but gonna wait first to see what sports they pick up. if they pick up Boxing and MMA will defo buy it.

Comment

Sky wont get anymore Premier league matches, its against the rules. Theres something like 7 packages and they have 5, thats the max anyone is alowed. I take it ESPN will get the exact deal that Setanta had last season. Dont quote me on this but from what ive been reading they're as good saying that'll be what happens.

Comment

Working...
                X