No announcement yet.

Best fighter to never wear a belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best fighter to never wear a belt

There are a few candidates out there but I really believe this belongs to Pedro Rizzo. I just watched a new highlight of him and he really was a kick ass fighter. Devastating hands and legs. It's too bad that he just went up against the wrong guy (Couture) or couldn't preform (Randleman) when it counted most. I still believe he won the best title fight in UFC history in his first match with Randy but the judges didn't so I can accept that. He's destroyed so many great fighters and will be remembered as one of the greatest to ever step into the cage. Too bad it never worked out that he could get a belt.

*waits for cro cop and liddel fan boys to arrive*

Pedro rules ass. Like Ricco said, "A fight with Pedro means pain.", I really want too see him back in the UFC, hell, he could even give alot of people at Pride a run for there money..........

Comment

Heath the texas crazy horse herring

mad skills but he can,'t win against the pride top three.

Comment

Technically, Sakuraba has never held an official title. He had his saku belt and lost his fight against Silva for the middleweight title. So, I say Saku.

Comment

I forgot about saku saku gets my vote.

Comment

Sakuraba won a UFC HW tournament. I don't know if you guys think that should count though. However, if it doesn't count, then my vote still doesn't go to Sakuraba. My vote goes to Dan "Hollywood" Henderson.

Comment

Oh, and if a UFC tournament win does count, then Rizzo is my choice.

Comment

Did Henderson win any tournies in Rings?

Comment

Gotta go with Pedro Rizzo on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyFighter
                    Did Henderson win any tournies in Rings?
                    He was King of Kings 99 and I know he won a UFC middleweight tournament also. Like I said, are we counting tournament victories? Or just championship belts?

Comment

Working...
                    X