Clear All

• my HIT LIST Homie

ZAKMAN
    MESSER
    ROSSDABOSS
    MAX Molynuexx
    Chuffy
    SlurPOcockski

ALL u mutha****kerrs gonna hit the curb, next summer yall gonna remember what I did last summer
    Last edited by White Hope; 05-31-2009, 03:27 PM.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=smit...image&resnum=1

You can find me on that map when your ready ***git.

Comment

After you fuk each and everyone of them up Hope you can send them a postcard
      a year later saying

'I know what you did last summer'

Comment

damn straight homie

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
          After you fuk each and everyone of them up Hope you can send them a postcard
          a year later saying

'I know what you did last summer'
          I'm a break it through his skull homie.

Comment

u aint gonna do jack shhit max, Im a find U, prepaire to be slaughtered and Killed Ill stab U in the forehead bitttch

Comment

Hey Methenoff. Quit with the hit-list **** you ****ing ***git. You're not gonna curb stomp nobody you Polish Monkey meth-addicted piece of ****. Get back to your bowl of dicks and guzzling Big Mike's jizz you ****ing ******. Backstabbing and talking **** about Chuffy and all that ****. Yeah I know about that.

Everybody on ESB is laughing at your ****ing ****** hit-list. Just like they laugh at your lack of boxing ability. Is that list in order ***get? Cos Zakman is too polite to be at #1 - he's only realistic in a polite way.

You're a ****ing backwards ******ed ugly big-nosed immigrant piece of turnip farming ****. Get back to beating up your dad ***get cos that's the only person you have a chance against. I bet Claudia used to whoop your arse with your 15 inch dildo every night and stuff it up your gaping arsehole you ****ing ***get.

Maybe after this post stresses you out you can get some loving off your drunken whore of a drug-addicted piece of **** mother? Maybe she'll kiss you on the lips better, huh Chawry? Like the good old days.

Go die ****. Your a laughing stock.

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
                u aint gonna do jack shhit max, Im a find U, prepaire to be slaughtered and Killed Ill stab U in the forehead bitttch
                I'll be waiting at John Lennon airport ***git when you arrive. I'm a break it through your skull homie.

Your ***** self blocked me on youtube because i owned you for giving me death threats too.:smileysex

Comment

tommy U lil bitttch add U too On that hit list i didnt order it ******tt I just put it Out bittch, go back to doing your homework slime ball..... ill come to england and ****king smash your ass bitttch Ill come to your school and bust a columby with ronnie and rasha ******tt. u want that????? u want me to do a columby On your school????

Comment

Add me *****, whatever. You got my address, come over to England do your ****ing worst ***get. I guarentee you're sorry ugly ***** arse gets murdered mid-London before you even reach Charlton.

Comment

Working...
                    X