Video Interview Dana White.....Talks about Couture vs. Silva

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Interview Dana White.....Talks about Couture vs. Silva

http://www.mmaringreport.com/video/u..._whitedana.wmv

well im for one glad to see Dana doesn't back down and send randy. I think he makes valid points about them not sending anyone over.

Comment

For the most part, I agree with Dana, I mean Pride really has'nt stepped up to the plate and sent a Pride fighter over as Dana has sent UFC fighters over on many occassions. However, I think it should be up to the fighters. If Silva wants to fight Randy in the UFC, then Pride should have no problem with it. Randy called Silva out to fight in the UFC when he said "this is my house". If Silva called out Randy and said the same at Pride in Japan, then I think UFC should'nt have a problem letting Randy fight him there.

Sometimes, politics are really ****ing stupid and can stop a fighter from accomplishing what they really want to do. Take this instance for example. Randy wants to unify the belts, Silva wants to as well..... but they can't? The 2 top LHW fighters in the world can't unify their belts and prove to the entire world who is #1 because some fat ****necks that sit behind a desk all ****ing day said are ****ing stubborn!?! Some of them might have some good reason, some might not... either way, the fighters lose out.

Its sad. Really.

Comment

True, but then again Silva does belong to pride and Randy belongs to Dana. If I was Randy, after I beat Chuck again I'd pull a BJ and fight Silva anyways.

Comment

BJ is **** out of luck now, K-1 got rid of it's MMA show....

Comment

Working...
          X