Charlie Zelenoff-Blaine Burks July 18 Possibly!!!!!NEW VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Zelenoff-Blaine Burks July 18 Possibly!!!!!NEW VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJhQK_cSGss

gotta talk to stacey bout this one, this guy is tailor made 4 me ill beat Him easily

Damn, now it's July 18th??!! Man, just cancel this all together...If you gotta wait like a year for ONE fight, it's not worth it..Fight a fellow LA fighter..Why fight a bunvh of Arkansas hicks???

Oh, and now your gonna miss Mayweather-Marquez because of your fight..

Comment

na king09 i am gonna win this fight who ever i fight burks, crawley well Looks like crawley backed out of fighting me he said hes going to the military or some**** and he doesnt wanna get hurt before i dunno some crap, so this burks dude no disrespect to the guy but i seen Him fight, he doesnt rush he doesnt apply pressure he just stands there only reason andrew lost to him is because andrew went balls Out on burks and gassed out and fell basically.... I will Kill this burks dude, it will be the quickest KO in boxing history I will go balls out On Him like I do On the bag hes open and he is so slow OMG i ****king Hope stacey makes this shhit On july 18, my dream is to win a pro fight and i dont care how Long I have to wait but my moment my time to shine is this next fight

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
        na king09 i am gonna win this fight who ever i fight burks, crawley well Looks like crawley backed out of fighting me he said hes going to the military or some**** and he doesnt wanna get hurt before i dunno some crap, so this burks dude no disrespect to the guy but i seen Him fight, he doesnt rush he doesnt apply pressure he just stands there only reason andrew lost to him is because andrew went balls Out on burks and gassed out and fell basically.... I will Kill this burks dude, it will be the quickest KO in boxing history I will go balls out On Him like I do On the bag hes open and he is so slow OMG i ****king Hope stacey makes this shhit On july 18, my dream is to win a pro fight and i dont care how Long I have to wait but my moment my time to shine is this next fight
        True, very important fight no matter who it is.

Comment

Well I hope this one has been agreed to without any more dramas.

Comment

Who went with you to your last fight, Charlie?? Did you go to Arkansas solo?? You looked nervous and out of place around them hicks

Comment

yo charlie I hope that one day when I have kids that they become succesfull like you

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoney17 View Post
                yo charlie I hope that one day when I have kids that they become succesfull like you

Comment

Originally posted by king09 View Post
                  Who went with you to your last fight, Charlie?? Did you go to Arkansas solo?? You looked nervous and out of place around them hicks
                  i went with my homie alex, this time im taking my dad when I go smash burks... with my dad by my side im never ever nervous not 1 bit

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
                    i went with my homie alex, this time im taking my dad when I go smash burks... with my dad by my side im never ever nervous not 1 bit
                    You know a reason why you probably lost your last fight was because you felt out of place...It was your first time in the ring, with no experience.. and I imagine the first time you been to a hick state like arkansas..So that combined distracted you from the fight...Now you know what to expect and you'll be more focused...Just make sure you get in lots of full out sparring...Experience in the ring is everything..

Comment

Working...
                    X