Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody exciting for the new Punch-Out??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody exciting for the new Punch-Out??

Hi, I just saw a gameplay video of Punch-Out on WII, am I the only one who's exciting and will buy that game? Anybody else will buy this game and then Fight Night Round 4?

my wii is collecting dust, this game better be good

Comment

Originally posted by FraudMayweather View Post
      my wii is collecting dust, this game better be good
      Same for me, most of the games sucks on this system(gamecube games rearranged,games for 8-10 years old, games by bad company)

Comment

The actual games done by nintendo arent bad, but what are you expecting from punchout? Its the same game done with just fancier graphics, just play the original or super punch out...this game is a rental at best.

Comment

Originally posted by sleazyfellow View Post
          The actual games done by nintendo arent bad, but what are you expecting from punchout? Its the same game done with just fancier graphics, just play the original or super punch out...this game is a rental at best.
          Games worth my 25 cent dvdr to download and burn. My wii is modded, but since all the games for the wii basically sucked I probably threw 350 bucks in the trash can buying this modded wii like a year ago... I mean I honestly don't even play anything on the wii, so it isn't like I cheated nintendo too badly since their games suck ass. I played madworld a bit and it was fun but got boring like the first 10 mins of playing that ****.

Comment

I'm excited, I grew up playing the first one, so this one will bring back memories!!!

Comment

Working...
            X