No announcement yet.

Adietheforestfan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adietheforestfan

The fact that you couldn't fit the 'n' on the end of your username sometimes makes me question yer wisdom son. I mean, how do we know it was supposed to be 'forestfan'. You could have meant to put adietheforestfart for all we know, or adietheforestfarmer, or adietheforestfannymolestor, or adietheforestfastingmuslim. It's all very confusing.

It really bothers me sometimes adie. To be quite frank and honest with yer me laddo, I may stay up late tonight thinking about this.

Is that what his name is supposed to be? I could never figure it out.

Comment

lol. I will leave you to wonder. and it will remain

btw, re your pic. Martin is a legend, but my missus thinks he looks like a steriotypical kiddy fiddler. Every time he comes on tv she breaks into a chant.

PEDO, PEDO, PEDO

Comment

This thread is one of the best.... ever!!!

Comment

adietheforestfamousforhavingnonontheend

Comment

Martin believes in the youth so he does. He fills em full of confidence and a healthy dose of his David Seaman.

Comment

he does look a bit shifty.

Comment

El oh el...

Comment

Originally posted by adietheforestfa View Post
                  he does look a bit shifty.
                  He could be bumming me nan for all I care as long as the tart keeps on doing a good job with the Mighty Aston Villa. I'd sacrifice me nan's back passage for a champions league place you know. It's a fair price to pay.

Comment

Working...
                  X