No announcement yet.

Posted Videos (I gotta say somethin)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posted Videos (I gotta say somethin)

Yo i gotta say somethin...No disrespect to all the people who put their training videos, sparring, or fighting videos up for strangers on the Net to look at. You're doing your thing and puttin in a lot of effort and sacrifice.

BUT if these are the people out in the "boxing fraternity/world" trying to climb the ranks and get their record going, I think i have a good chance in this business.

NOW i don't consider myself anything special or even hella good for that matter, and i've been training for years. But i know what i got. I'm having difficulties seeing what other people see in me and it affects me believing in myself. However, when i watch posted videos, it builds my confidence up knowing that i can knock on fools. And it makes me appreciate my skill a little bit better. That is, if these are the type of people who are out there.

Like i said, no disrespect to those who put their videos up. In fact, i enjoy watching the home videos on the bag, or shadowboxing and stuff like that. Keep em coming.

I would put a training video together, but i'd want it to be professionally done ya know? Make it look hella tight.

These arent the real fighters out there... the real fighters are in the gym every day and dont have time to video record there **** and upload it, there too busy sleeping eating running training...

WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A FEW ON HERE... DA1CATAS and VERSI and a few others...

But dont base what training you see on here, on whats really out there...

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      These arent the real fighters out there... the real fighters are in the gym every day and dont have time to video record there **** and upload it, there too busy sleeping eating running training...

That's what i was thinkin...but i didn't wanna ***** on these cats ya dig?

Comment

i try to come on this site a fair bit even when trainign everyday, it has good news updates etc...i still find time

Comment

Didn't know it was physically possible to train 24 hours a day....

Comment

Working...
          X